News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

market research

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 16, 2010, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

would anybody on this awful board be interested in a social networking type site for PD users? you know, blogs, 'activity stream' type of shit, sharing pictures and mp3s or whatever, etc...
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

How would it improve on this message board format, exactly?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

tyrannosaurus vex

I can't really say. I'm not exactly advocating it, I just noticed it was a possibility. It could make sharing media easier, maybe.

NotPublished

ionno you haven't sold it to me so far
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Jasper

Will it allow me to send mp3s of my own flatulence to newbies?

That's kind of a deal breaker.

AFK

Only if it is called Spagbook and allows me to create silly groups to join that I will not participate in and post 300 pictures of my cat. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 17, 2010, 02:42:03 PM
Only if it is called Spagbook and allows me to create silly groups to join that I will not participate in and post 300 pictures of my cat. 

I'm not necessarily setting this up, but i registered spagbook.com just so none of you asshats can beat me to it.

AFK

If it doesn't involve bottles and diapers, I don't have time for it these days. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 17, 2010, 05:08:37 AM

I wasn't kidding, you know. 

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 17, 2010, 04:09:51 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on May 17, 2010, 05:08:37 AM

I wasn't kidding, you know. 

You could even send animated gifs of your ass cheeks flapping, if you want to.

Jasper

Sold, to the deceased man in the pope hat. 

Cramulus

funny you should mention it, I've actually been experimenting with elgg, an open source social networking platform. The advantage of using elgg is that it's free, and if we find some php coders, we can customize it as we'd like.

I've long thought of setting up a "discordian" social networking site, oriented around organizing and planning projects & activities. Let me know if you want to collaborate on this.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cramulus on May 17, 2010, 06:29:41 PM
funny you should mention it, I've actually been experimenting with elgg, an open source social networking platform. The advantage of using elgg is that it's free, and if we find some php coders, we can customize it as we'd like.

I've long thought of setting up a "discordian" social networking site, oriented around organizing and planning projects & activities. Let me know if you want to collaborate on this.

elgg is already live at spagbook.com/elgg

lol

Triple Zero

also, vex, we require you to host a Discordian URL-shortener on your disc0rd.com domain.

because, you know, it's short.

and all the cool kids have an URL shortener.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: vexati0n on May 17, 2010, 08:54:34 PM
elgg is already live at spagbook.com/elgg

lol

just registered.
Too much fluff!
not enough content!
this isn't facebook for wei.....
oh, wait.

:D