News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

For chuckles, visit

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 20, 2010, 03:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/rnr/

And read the topics labeled "Obama Sucks" and variants thereof.

The people of my state are amazing.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

ho hooooooo a little less than "work safe"  :lulz:

tyrannosaurus vex

Cramulus

this is you, isn't it?

QuoteIt's interesting to note that the conservative jabs at Obama can consist only of pictures of feces. These racist blow-hards have nothing but lame-brained insults cooked up in their imaginary world where white people are inherently superior to blacks. I don't expect them to change their minds, they're obviously so stupid they'll vote for big-business Republicans every time just because they all look like Grandpa, regardless of the fact that Republicans consistently support policies proven over the last 30 years to do more harm than good to individual liberties and the ability of disadvantaged people to WORK HARD and MAKE SOMETHING of themselves. These people have no real ideas, just a stash of poop pictures on their computer that come out every time somebody asks them for their opinion. They speak in buzzwords and bumper stickers, and if you ask for their analysis of something all these inbred hicks can cough up is a racial slur or something they heard Rush Limbaugh say.

What worries me about America isn't that the electorate is swinging to the Right these days. I can handle reasonable conservatism. Real conservatives can make very intelligent arguments to back up their beliefs. What worries me, rather, is that half of the American People are being led around like brain-damaged pets by the intellectually and morally bankrupt "Tea Pary Elite" like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, neither of whom could reason their way out of a speeding ticket if they were driving a tricycle. They rely entirely on playing to the emotions, religious "sensibilities," and bigotry of the least literate, least reasonable, most extreme and most embarrassing Americans. It's called playing to the Lowest Common Denominator, and if it works on you, it means you're an idiot.

tyrannosaurus vex

Remington

:kingmeh:

Some of us browse from family computers.
Is it plugged in?

tyrannosaurus vex

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

What worries me about America isn't that the electorate is swinging to the Right these days. I can handle reasonable conservatism. Real conservatives can make very intelligent arguments to back up their beliefs. What worries me, rather, is that half of the American People are being led around like brain-damaged pets by the intellectually and morally bankrupt "Tea Pary Elite" like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, neither of whom could reason their way out of a speeding ticket if they were driving a tricycle.

This is the difference between a conservatard and a conservative.

It does seem like the former is starting to outnumber the latter.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on May 20, 2010, 05:51:25 PM
:kingmeh:

Some of us browse from family computers.

We've seen your family.
Molon Lube

Remington

Is it plugged in?