News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

What happened to me?

Started by Jasper, May 20, 2010, 09:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

I don't understand anything, these days.  My friends are all used to my tired bullshit, the one thing that made my job good has been taken away, and I don't even know what I did wrong.  Just, one day, someone decided my job didn't suck enough.  I think things got too important, maybe.  I think we started making too much money, and it changed things.  The way money does...

But it makes me angry.  Why are we changing the formula that made our thing good?  Why are we punishing our success?  People love my schtick, and it just doesn't work this way.  It's wrong, but not so wrong as to be interesting.  Just even more tired than it ever was.  Do we really want this?

Maybe I'm the weird jackass in my circle, but now I don't even have that.  Sure, nobody took me seriously, but at least they laughed at my antics.  Now they just cough and look the other way.  It makes me want to die, I swear to god.  I can't even relate to my people anymore. 

Why is this happening?  What does it mean?  Who did I snub?  And most of all,

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Hoser McRhizzy

Best thing I've read in days.  :D

It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Hoser McRhizzy

It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Freeky

Requia ☣

Permission to repost this elsewhere (and how should I attribute it if granted?)
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

An attribution would be nice.  Just Sigmatic.  It's a rare enough handle.