News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

ATTN Kai

Started by Nast, May 21, 2010, 12:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

In the old children's book I got, there's a story about caddis worms! It made me think of you:

Some caddisfly larvae find themselves born into a pond, but their white backsides make them very vulnerable. So one of them gets the bright idea to build houses to protect themselves. (At this point they all think they are very clever, not knowing that caddis worms have always done so).
However, the Biggest Caddis Worm builds his case carelessly, even though the others forewarn him to make sure it is thick enough. Eventually they fasten their houses onto something solid and enter a deep sleep. Soon, Water Adder comes over and bumps the Biggest Caddis Worm's house, and he tumbles out. Belostoma happens to be by and carries him off. None know just what became of the Biggest Caddis Worm after that.  :sad:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Freeky

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."