News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

The "Frost Heaves - Holiday Only Tour 2010" Continues!

Started by LMNO, May 21, 2010, 02:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

We're playing Memorial Day, Sunday May 30, at Church, in the Fenway.  There may be a cookout at our place beforehand as a way of tricking people into seeing the show.

LMNO

Ok, I think I'm gonna start referring to all furture Frost Heaves shows as, "Darth Cupcake Won't Be In Town That Day, So We're Playing A Show."

Goddamn it.

Dimocritus

Quote from: LMNO on May 21, 2010, 02:09:12 PM
We're playing Memorial Day, Sunday May 30, at Church, in the Fenway.  There may be a cookout at our place beforehand as a way of tricking people into seeing the show.

You didn't say anything about this to me. Can I haz invite?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

1) The Cookout was cancelled, due to logistical nightmares.  Sorry!

2) It looks like there are only two bands, and that's including us, so we might be going on anywhere between 10 and midnight.  I'll try to get a tighter window together.

Nephew Twiddleton

I'll be there (unlike the Cantab. Sorry!). I'll see if I can get the rest of my bandmates to go too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Dimocritus

Hey, good times last night! You guys sounded great, and King Hell did a bang up job of trolling the audience. The surprise arrival of Nephew Twiddleton was, well, a surprise (I think he may be stalking me. Creeper.) As soon as (female) e-mails me the pics we took, I'll post them up in Spagbook. Cheers!  :cheers:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: dimo on May 31, 2010, 09:23:08 PM
Hey, good times last night! You guys sounded great, and King Hell did a bang up job of trolling the audience. The surprise arrival of Nephew Twiddleton was, well, a surprise (I think he may be stalking me. Creeper.) As soon as (female) e-mails me the pics we took, I'll post them up in Spagbook. Cheers!  :cheers:
Says the guy who came all the way to Rhode Island to a show I previously said I would go to.
Hmmm.

LMNO

That show turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  Thanks for showing up, guys.  Our next gig is in July -- and we might even have a CD by that point.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO on June 01, 2010, 02:09:45 PM
That show turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  Thanks for showing up, guys.  Our next gig is in July -- and we might even have a CD by that point.

I've got a show in Salem on June 19th. I'll post a new thread about it in the next day or two, but just as a heads up.