News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Hello, Introducing Myself

Started by Rev. Dr. Narot, May 24, 2010, 05:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Narot on May 26, 2010, 04:14:16 PM
In compliance with rules #4 & #10, here's some dorky photos of me.

Linking because I didn't get me coffee yet and I'm in no mood to put a poster-sized image of myself on the board :)

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9320/imag0605.jpg

http://yfrog.com/4jimag0158wj

What's the deal with Discordians and funny hats?

Oh, and  :fap:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

I love it when they're all compliant like that.

Also,

"I posted my own thread to introduce myself and I turned out to be the motherfucking messiah. So it's not all bad." ---> NEWSFEED
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 26, 2010, 04:42:34 PM
I love it when they're all compliant like that.

Also,

"I posted my own thread to introduce myself and I turned out to be the motherfucking messiah. So it's not all bad." ---> NEWSFEED

I did fuck up BUUUUT I just kept it going to keep it here :( Oh did I mention I'm a Really really real real Discordian (Patent Pending).  :lulz:
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

I really am confused now. We have what 3 or 4 n00bs in a row that don't suck????????  :?

LMNO

Shit.  Pretty soon, they'll start beating up on the legacy posters.

Pope Pixie Pickle

memy

I've been on a forum full of bitter legacy posters who made an exodus from board to board as the leader of each one fell to a mysterious disease called "stupid". Only difference is that this board is more stable, not extinct. It doesn't look like Fallout around here yet. The nice thing is that if it did go down the drain, discordians would be he ones dancing around the hole instead of crying too much about it.
ma-ma-say ma-ma-sah ma-ma-co-sah

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on May 26, 2010, 08:19:48 PM
Shit.  Pretty soon, they'll start beating up on the legacy posters.

You may have to say "pretty please" first.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Just as long as they go after GIGGLES first.

AFK

Quote from: memy on May 26, 2010, 08:30:42 PM
I've been on a forum full of bitter legacy posters who made an exodus from board to board as the leader of each one fell to a mysterious disease called "stupid". Only difference is that this board is more stable, not extinct. It doesn't look like Fallout around here yet. The nice thing is that if it did go down the drain, discordians would be he ones dancing around the hole instead of crying too much about it.

It kinda did for awhile back in 05.  But one vomit colored layout and management change later, we're in much better shape.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

memy

And that's just it! For the aneristically deluded pseudointellectuals I saw go extinct, it was a permanent fallout. For the chaotically inclined, it is either temporary or a new environment to settle into.

I love that kind of flexibility.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I like you memy.

Where were these boards?

Some of us like checking these places out for lulz.

BadBeast

I reckon someone must be gobbling up all the dodgy retarded ones, before they get here!  :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

memy

Cojawfee.com

Created from the ashes of a couple failed boards that were, in turn, created from the ashes of Squidi.net which had a forum for a crappy webcomic called A Modest Destiny. I think the originL board got recreated, but didn't bother to check back on it. I bailed out of Cojawfee shortly after getting married, found Eris, and only came back once to introduce her to the board. Mistake.

My username was greyoak, I drew up a mime character sort of as a representation of the online alias. It was different times, for sure. I don't remember much of it.

Also, thank you I like you too.