News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

Intermittens: A non-issue

Started by Dimocritus, May 24, 2010, 06:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

God, I wish I had more time right now! Maybe some will open up.

I'm lagging hard in finishing LMNO's 30 Days of Eris, so I have no business getting into anything else until that's done.

weltburger
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:50:26 PM

I'm lagging hard in finishing LMNO's 30 Days of Eris, so I have no business getting into anything else until that's done.

weltburger

NP, Nigel. One question: what's with the weltburger thing you've been doing. I must've missed something...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: dimo on May 30, 2010, 08:04:27 PM

weltburger

NP, Nigel. One question: what's with the weltburger thing you've been doing. I must've missed something...

Weltburger only reads threads he's mentioned in... I'm just making sure he has LOTS of reading material when he gets back. Feel free to join in!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 08:09:29 PM
Quote from: dimo on May 30, 2010, 08:04:27 PM

weltburger

Weltburger only reads threads he's mentioned in... I'm just making sure he has LOTS of reading material when he gets back. Feel free to join in!

Ha! I don't feel the need to help him out, tho.

Wartbugger

Richter

Quote from: dimo on May 30, 2010, 06:16:19 PM
Oh, and with that being said, I'd like any submissions to have titles that are similar to the stupid Cosmo article titles. Like, "23 things that will drive him crazy" etc.

Also, if someone has/wants to make a quiz in the style of those womens magazine quiz's, that could also be cool.

THIS.

5 Surfire ways to Annoy People in Bed

Sand
Short sheeting more than 3 days out of 5
Humping a Pillow at 2 AM
Armpit Fart Noises
Real Fart Noises
Bed Wetting
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

AfterGASM.  What to do after the big show.

We've all been there.  You've just been with your favorite partners comitting acts of enlightening vandalism.  You've spent your entire load of psoters and stickers, and feelign well satisfied, jsut want to sit down and chat for a bit. 

Then the jerk says it.

"I'm goign home to sleep.  Night."

What?  That's it?
No quiet chatting about the fun you've jsut had, or what GASM'ing means to you?  No drink or snacking?  They jsut have their fun with you then roll off to sleep? 

To start with, make certain your partners know that post-GASM activity is important to you.  Tell them how it wraps up the entire experience for you, making it worthwhile and fulfilling.  Not jsut some scuttle around to hang compulsory enlightenment, then scuttling off like it was a chore or a job. 

Keep the energy going:  AfterGasm activities don't have to be as hectic of hilarious as the actual Gasm'ing.  That doesn't mean they have to lapse into lethargy.  Direct things naturally into hanging around a public park, going for a beer, or heading in for a game.

Avoid nagging your partners into any afterGasm antics, if they cannot respect and oblige your post-Gasm needs, then you might not quite be Gasm'ically compatible.  Also refrain from "Scheduling" or "requiring" extraGasm events.  Too much plannign kills the spontenaity and trickster-esque joy.  Let's face it, there are some days where we get tired too.

Good night and Good luck!
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Triple Zero

Quote from: dimo on May 30, 2010, 06:11:35 PM
So, Brotep gave me an idea (can't find exactly where he posted it). I want to do a large section of fake adverts before the table of contents. Sort of a spoof of womens magazines. Anyone have/can make up some, that would be shweet.

If possible, AND YOU CAN FIND HIM, you should ask Broken AI / LoveStoat about this, he poops out WOMP-style adverts for his Church of Psyonetiks like there is no tomorrow (and there won't be, unless you buy his +++WIN for $$$ and mega-salvation)

Last I heard he hangs around at EB&G.

If you speak to him, ALSO ask him to COME BACK PLEASE :cry:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Richter on June 23, 2010, 04:20:52 PM

We've all been there.  You've just been with your favorite partners comitting acts of enlightening vandalism.  You've spent your entire load of psoters and stickers, and feelign well satisfied, jsut want to sit down and chat for a bit. 

Then the jerk says it.

What?  That's it?
No quiet chatting about the fun you've jsut had, or what GASM'ing means to you?  No drink or snacking?  They jsut have their fun with you then roll off to sleep? 

To start with, make certain your partners know that post-GASM activity is important to you.  Tell them how it wraps up the entire experience for you, making it worthwhile and fulfilling.  Not jsut some scuttle around to hang compulsory enlightenment, then scuttling off like it was a chore or a job. 

Keep the energy going:  AfterGasm activities don't have to be as hectic of hilarious as the actual Gasm'ing.  That doesn't mean they have to lapse into lethargy.  Direct things naturally into hanging around a public park, going for a beer, or heading in for a game.

Avoid nagging your partners into any afterGasm antics, if they cannot respect and oblige your post-Gasm needs, then you might not quite be Gasm'ically compatible.  Also refrain from "Scheduling" or "requiring" extraGasm events.  Too much plannign kills the spontenaity and trickster-esque joy.  Let's face it, there are some days where we get tired too.

Very nice! This is going in. Buut, if you can figure out a way to lengthen it, or perhaps make it inot an ad in diguise as an article, that would be brilliant!

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 26, 2010, 08:01:53 AM
Quote from: dimo on May 30, 2010, 06:11:35 PM
So, Brotep gave me an idea (can't find exactly where he posted it). I want to do a large section of fake adverts before the table of contents. Sort of a spoof of womens magazines. Anyone have/can make up some, that would be shweet.

If possible, AND YOU CAN FIND HIM, you should ask Broken AI / LoveStoat about this, he poops out WOMP-style adverts for his Church of Psyonetiks like there is no tomorrow (and there won't be, unless you buy his +++WIN for $$$ and mega-salvation)

Last I heard he hangs around at EB&G.

If you speak to him, ALSO ask him to COME BACK PLEASE :cry:

Yeah, I was talking to him about fake ads before he left. Then I followed him over to EB&G, where I continued to harrass him for the fake ads. He said he'd get to it when he's not busy... That could mean never :sad: Buuut, I'll pop over there and see if I can't motivate him. Thanks fo the lead, tho, TripZip

Telarus

If you have text, and an idea of the imagery you'd like to go with it, I can help with the layout of these 'fake ads'.

For example, the AfterGASM needs somebody in the Capt'n Morgan pose.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Richter

Quote from: dimo on June 26, 2010, 05:15:53 PM
Quote from: Richter on June 23, 2010, 04:20:52 PM

Then the jerk says it.

What?  That's it?

Very nice! This is going in. Buut, if you can figure out a way to lengthen it, or perhaps make it inot an ad in diguise as an article, that would be brilliant!

Awesome.  I'll revist and see what I can do.  It's goign to hurt to write that vapid much longer though.

For the advertisement disguise, do you have any idea of a product that it could be pitched with?

Post GASM lubricants, cotnraceptives, "personal hygeine", etc?

BluTakDuck

I don't know whether it's appropriate to just post images for submission here. Apologies if it's bad form.

</sarcasm>

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.