News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Suu? On YUOR Radio? It's more likely than you think...

Started by Suu, May 26, 2010, 03:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 02:29:49 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 09:46:35 PM
I'm going to jump on to do a short broadcast of long songs. Lol.

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/madkid_radio

Go GO GO!

Actually, Suu, you have the voice to do radio for real.

This is because I have (in college). I'm just way out of practice.

However, I DID beat the main host yesterday at listeners on the channel.  :mrgreen:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Bump for broadcast time!

Got a track from LMNO on the show today.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on June 09, 2010, 12:58:16 AM
Bump for broadcast time!

Got a track from LMNO on the show today.

Hey, thanks!  Which one?

Suu

The Tardive Diskinesia one.

LMNO

Heh.  I'm so GothIndustrial I shit rivets that look like bats.

Suu

I accidentally the whole LP of Dimo's band last night. The feedback was INCREDIBLE, so he may end up getting some orders for CDs soon.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on June 16, 2010, 04:00:14 PM
I accidentally the whole LP of Dimo's band last night. The feedback was INCREDIBLE, so he may end up getting some orders for CDs soon.

Really? That's awesome! Though, I keep forgetting that you're doing this, you need to shoot me a text to remind me on the days you're doing it...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Keep missing my show?

Now you can download it and make fun of me for hours on end! I don't exactly have the greatest setup on earth, so the shows are in mono...WHAT?! It broadcasts in mono anyway! I was also struggling with my mic volume at first, I think I got it now. I have to use Audacity to record, since Virtual DJ has a coronary for some reason.

(need hosting for more than 200mb) <--- 6/22 Fucking recording, how does it work?
http://www.4shared.com/audio/v_OtMNK0/broadcast_6-29.html <--- 6/29 Kinda angry.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/CjMwQwLL/broadcast_7-6.html <--- 7/6 Canned music in a playlist I made on the spot. A lot of bad stuff like POD and Sevendust that I dusted off for the first time in like 10 years.

LMNO

Cramulus

Heads up suu - you might get some random listeners from my plug @ 23ae. At least, I hope so.

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on July 08, 2010, 06:30:20 PM
Heads up suu - you might get some random listeners from my plug @ 23ae. At least, I hope so.

It's all good. The channel can support 250 listeners.

Suu

On tonight at 9pm Eastern.

It's a soundtrack night, featuring pieces from Easy Rider, Animal House, The Big Chill, Empire Records, etc.

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/madkid_radio

Suu

Suu