News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Suu? On YUOR Radio? It's more likely than you think...

Started by Suu, May 26, 2010, 03:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I've finally reinstalled all of my internet radio equipments and will be joining my friend on his uBroadcast station. I don't have a set schedule YET, but Tuesday nights will probably be a definite since that's my current constant night off.

I'll be playing whatever the hell I feel like, but look for it to be primarily industrial/EBM. Also, if you have any PSAs/commercials that you'd LOVE for me to broadcast, now is the time to send them to me, because I totally will play them. hahahaha!

Oh, and for you all in a band, send me your tracks.

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/madkid_radio

Is the channel you are looking for. The Madkid Dean runs a morning show from 7am to 11am, Paul, another DJ, is doing an evening show, and I'll be wrapping it up with late nights when available.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Suu on May 26, 2010, 03:43:03 AM
I've finally reinstalled all of my internet radio equipments and will be joining my friend on his uBroadcast station. I don't have a set schedule YET, but Tuesday nights will probably be a definite since that's my current constant night off.

I'll be playing whatever the hell I feel like, but look for it to be primarily industrial/EBM. Also, if you have any PSAs/commercials that you'd LOVE for me to broadcast, now is the time to send them to me, because I totally will play them. hahahaha!

Oh, and for you all in a band, send me your tracks.

Where should I send tracks to?
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Suu

kaousuu (at) gmail (dot) com

if it's too large, please to rapidshare.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Depending on what time I get out of work tomorrow, I plan on doing a broadcast. So far the playlist I have is a pretty mainstream mix with some gold thrown into it to appeal to all the masses that rolls into a classic rock block and polishes off with an Industrial set. I need to tweak it up a bit with some wav files and whatever other corny stuff I can come up with, so if you guys can fill my inbox tomorrow while I'm at work with nonsense wavs and commercials to help me fill some airtime, that will rock.

If not, It's slated for Saturday night.

LMNO

Please play "Too Many Goddamn Vampires" by Tardive Dyskeneisa.  Can be found here.

AFK

I'll send you a couple of my "better" tracks at some point. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on May 26, 2010, 01:20:21 PM
Please play "Too Many Goddamn Vampires" by Tardive Dyskeneisa.  Can be found here.

Downloaded.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 26, 2010, 01:38:02 PM
I'll send you a couple of my "better" tracks at some point. 

Yay! Though don't hold it against me to play the SPAG song.

Suu

I'll be online tonight from 11pm-1am EDT bringing you spotlights on Industrial/EBM groups including And One and CombiChrist and our very own BabylonHoruv!

Check it out!

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 03:03:25 AM
I'll be online tonight from 11pm-1am EDT bringing you spotlights on Industrial/EBM groups including And One and CombiChrist and our very own BabylonHoruv!

Check it out!

So it's 11pm your time? What time is it there now? :?

Suu

Quote from: Professor Freeky on May 27, 2010, 03:46:51 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 03:03:25 AM

Check it out!

So it's 11pm your time? What time is it there now? :?

I'm on on. BabylonHoruv's tracks up right after these 2 songs from Atari Teenage Riot.

Suu

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 04:39:19 AM
BabylonHoruv's stuff is live NOW!

Hey, thanks for giving me airplay.  Hope you enjoyed my stuff.  I missed your show cause I wasn't paying attention but it sounds like you play the kind of stuff I like listening to and I hope you'll be on again at a time when I am paying better attention and end up listening.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Suu

Oof I got drunk last night. LOL. Thanks to Mistress Freeky and StoreBrand for popping in and checking my inebriation out.

Freeky

Dimocritus

I gotta get you a Paraplegics CD. I should have, already.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"