News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Day of Discord: Providence/Boston

Started by Suu, May 27, 2010, 02:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I'mma copy off Payne nao.

Date: June 11th (Friday)

Attending:

Suu
Richter
Doktor Howl
General Stuart
Leln
Dimo
LMNO
TOG
Pope Tom
Cramulus (?)
D-Cup (?)
Eve (?)

For those that are starting in Providence, I think we should all go to IHOP for breakfast at 8am.

TRAIN TO BOSTON IS AT 9:43AM. That gets us in just shy of 11am. Roundtrip fare is $15.50.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

There is a small possibility the Mrs and I may attend post-work (1800hr) shenanigans.

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on May 27, 2010, 02:46:50 PM
There is a small possibility the Mrs and I may attend post-work (1800hr) shenanigans.

We get to meet the infamous Mrs?! I'd be honored!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

it's a full weekend gathering, right? Driving from NY to Boston through friday traffic is gonna be balls - I was hoping to come visit on Saturday or something?

I might be able to get that friday off, I'm going to check.

Cainad, Enki, other CT spags, if you want carpool, lemme know

Suu

I can only have Friday off. That weekend is an SCA event called Clan Wars at the RI Highland Games. I don't know if Richter is still planning to go, but I will be working at the bar.

Eater of Clowns

Yeah, fuck, this is the day I fly down to DC.   :sad:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Richter

IIRC Leln is checking out that day for joining us.

I'm not sure if I'm doing Highland Games or not.  Depends what's happening and what people feel like.

Cram: Feel free to meet up with us in Providence too for Friday, if you feel like rolling in crazy early.

Crash space is available for they who wish to fight cats, dust bunnies and THE ENCROACHING STUFF for it.  Dok has the couch    

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

That One Guy

I've met the Mrs  - good people!

Also, I can most likely make any post-1800hr shenanigans as well. I know there was talk of hitting a shitty dive bar (TC's Lounge having been proposed). Anything that evening should be no problem for me. Hopefully we can all meet up!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Suu

Damnit EoC. :(

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 05:19:17 PM
Damnit EoC. :(

Yeah, I know.  Hey, you guys could always meet me in the Capital!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: That One Guy on May 27, 2010, 04:44:54 PM

I've met the Mrs  - good people!

Also, I can most likely make any post-1800hr shenanigans as well. I know there was talk of hitting a shitty dive bar (TC's Lounge having been proposed). Anything that evening should be no problem for me. Hopefully we can all meet up!

While it is possible to pass time in TC's from Noon until Six, it is not always advisable.

Richter

I'm not spending 6 hours in one bar.  Better to walk around and see things, at the least.  Hoping the other folks invovled agree.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Yes.  At least, I surely hope you will.

Suu

Why do you think we would want to do that?

LMNO

Re-read TOG's post.

Quote from: That One Guy on May 27, 2010, 04:44:54 PM

Implies we would still be at TC's at 1800hr.