Main Menu

Day of Discord: Providence/Boston

Started by Suu, May 27, 2010, 02:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Suu on May 31, 2010, 10:25:00 PM
Fuck you, noob!

Now that I've had ample time to think up an appropriate response:
Too bad for you. I would have probably bought a round of beer. LMNO and Dimo can vouch for this. :cheers:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dimocritus

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 01, 2010, 04:54:36 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 31, 2010, 10:25:00 PM
Fuck you, noob!

Now that I've had ample time to think up an appropriate response:
Too bad for you. I would have probably bought a round of beer. LMNO and Dimo can vouch for this. :cheers:

It's true. Twid got us all liquored up. Though, I think he may be stalking me. Creeper.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Quote from: PopeTom on May 31, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
It's pirate night. :)

Oh god, there's going to be so much fail there...

If I show up, I would be the best dressed, and everyone would worship me...Shucks.

...But I have to work that Saturday.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Quote from: Suu on June 01, 2010, 03:21:40 PM
Quote from: PopeTom on May 31, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
It's pirate night. :)

Oh god, there's going to be so much fail there...

If I show up, I would be the best dressed, and everyone would worship me...Shucks.

...But I have to work that Saturday.

That One Guy

So, you all better sit quietly at TC's for 6 hours (I'll permit one (1) beer per person per 3-hour period max, or two (2) cokes/waters/non-alcoholic beverages of choice per same time frame) until I get there, dammit. Hands folded on laps, no talking. Everyone must remain seated the entire time with the following exceptions: 1) bathroom breaks (these are to consist of no more than 14 minutes per person per 3-hour period with no more than one allowed to leave per 14-minute period) or 2) cigarette breaks (these are to consist of no more than three (3) per 6-hour period, with no breaks occurring on a per-person basis more often than once in a given hour). ANY other movement will be met with the harshest penalties.

I hope everyone can have an enjoyable time prior to my arrival (following carefully the aforementioned guidelines)!
-TOG

But seriously, I had no intention of forcing anyone into any specific plans. Hell, if it turns out that people would rather just do the lunch thing then fuck off somewhere else, great! I'd be disappointed I couldn't meet up with everyone, but I definitely don't want to force anyone into anything.

The last I heard there was the desire for shitty dive-bar-related happenings at some point. If that changed, no worries. If I can meet up with everyone that evening (in Boston, at a T-accessible wherever) then that would rock, as I'd like to see those I haven't in a while and see those I've never met for the first time. If not, you'll all have to remain figments of my overactive imagination.

No worries, all :)
-TOG
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

LMNO

If you don't feel like going to the gothfetishindustrialpirate night (or want to do more than one thing), just down the street from there is a sketchy little place called the Cantab.  The upstairs bar is grimey and slightly foul, with an occasionally raucus bar band that could be worthy of some lulz.

Suu

Oooh, the Cantab. I love all the shitty little places in Cambridge. It reminds me of what Ybor City used to be.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

That One Guy

Ah, the Cantab! Totally forgot about that place. Again, I'm game for whatever (although I do have limited funds), so as long as we can all agree on SOMETHING, hopefully I can meet up :D
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

the last yatto

http://www.reverbnation.com/discordiansociety
aug 14th the perfect wife @ manchester, VT
ugg 15th the space @ hamden, CT
Aug 17 Midway Cafe  @ Jamaica Plain, MA

they are also visiting GA TN NC MD VA WV
http://discordianmusic.com/ 

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

they finally did a CT show as soon as I fucking moved out of CT  :argh!:

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LaughingOtter

Exmortis? Seriously? It was a game of extraordinary potential.
As for the Pirates, I'll be one myself hoistin' aloft His Noodliness The Flyin' Spaghetti Monster at the Fremont Solstice Parade in a few weeks (June 18th) and the Seattle Gay Pride parade in downtown Seattle the week after that.
The Seattle Atheists run this float, which makes my involvement kind of an unintentional infiltration-ish thing, right? But it's hilarious fun, and besides I know better pirate songs than they do.
Beer and Pinball, Dammit!

PopeTom

Quote from: LaughingOtter on June 03, 2010, 04:24:22 AM
Exmortis? Seriously? It was a game of extraordinary potential.

I don't think it was intentionally named after a video game.

Quote from: LaughingOtter on June 03, 2010, 04:24:22 AM
As for the Pirates, I'll be one myself hoistin' aloft His Noodliness The Flyin' Spaghetti Monster at the Fremont Solstice Parade in a few weeks (June 18th) and the Seattle Gay Pride parade in downtown Seattle the week after that.
The Seattle Atheists run this float, which makes my involvement kind of an unintentional infiltration-ish thing, right? But it's hilarious fun, and besides I know better pirate songs than they do.

I'm not sure how you would be infiltrating atheists as many atheists seem to follow the FSM and/or the IPU.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

That's the weekend I'm going to be there.
Molon Lube

LMNO

You're going to be in Seattle on the 18th?  Man, you're getting around.