News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Hitler <3 teh gheys

Started by Vene, May 27, 2010, 04:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vene

QuoteSo Hitler himself was an active homosexual. And some people wonder, didn't the Germans, didn't the Nazis, persecute homosexuals? And it is true they did; they persecuted effeminate homosexuals. But Hitler recruited around him homosexuals to make up his Stormtroopers, they were his enforcers, they were his thugs. And Hitler discovered that he could not get straight soldiers to be savage and brutal and vicious enough to carry out his orders, but that homosexual solders basically had no limits and the savagery and brutality they were willing to inflict on whomever Hitler sent them after. So he surrounded himself, virtually all of the Stormtroopers, the Brownshirts, were male homosexuals.
link

Oh, AFA, how full of lulz you are.

LMNO

Kai

GAYS ARE NAZIS.

I can't wait till Glen Beck's tourettes picks up on this.

Also, is it just me, or is this the most brain melting argumentum ad absurdum I have ever heard?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Thurnez Isa

Hitler was a vegetarian. That is cause meat eaters are unwilling to take human life. Hitler was married before his death. That is cause people not in a monogamous relationship are incapable of directing the death of millions. Hitler had a mustache. That's cause shaving your mustache shaves away your blood lust. Hitler listened to opera. That is cause people who only listen to chamber music can not lift a hand in anger.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

LMNO

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 27, 2010, 04:49:48 PM
Hitler was a vegetarian. That is cause meat eaters are unwilling to take human life. Hitler was married before his death. That is cause people not in a monogamous relationship are incapable of directing the death of millions. Hitler had a mustache. That's cause shaving your mustache shaves away your blood lust. Hitler listened to opera. That is cause people who only listen to chamber music can not lift a hand in anger.

LMNO
-non-life taker, killing millions director, blood luster, angry hand lifter.

Juana

:lulz: Hilarious. I think it was Cram who said in another thread that screaming about Hitler essentially shows what a nutjob you are. Case in point.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Telarus

Fuck, I have to shave off my bloodlust and get back to my homework.

:lulz: :lulz: spags.....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wait, where did they even come up with the idea that Hitler was gay?  :?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

My German teacher told us, quite sadly, that among Hitler's numerous crimes against humanity, he also ruined a wonderful style of mustache.

Requia ☣

I'm sure it went something like 'gays are evil' and 'hitler was evil' therefore 'hitler was gay'

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 27, 2010, 07:39:21 PM
I'm sure it went something like 'gays are evil' and 'hitler was evil' therefore 'hitler was gay'

OH MY GOD, SARAH PALIN IS TEH GAY!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on May 27, 2010, 07:39:09 PM
My German teacher told us, quite sadly, that among Hitler's numerous crimes against humanity, he also ruined a wonderful style of mustache.

Yeah, but Michael Jordan is gonna do something about that.

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 27, 2010, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 27, 2010, 07:39:21 PM

OH MY GOD, SARAH PALIN IS TEH GAY!

HITLER IS GAY, SARAH PALIN IS EVIL, THERE 4 HITLER IS SARAH PALIN. Or gay. ? :ronpaul:
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Vene

This is why we need a pentition to ban history

or

:a2m:

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 27, 2010, 04:49:48 PM
I actually agree with the opera one. Everyone knows that Hitler only hated the Jews because of Wagner.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘