Main Menu

Assburgers

Started by Vene, May 28, 2010, 05:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 29, 2010, 03:09:19 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 28, 2010, 09:49:36 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 28, 2010, 06:00:38 AM
They probably do it for all common misspellings.  It's still hilarious though.  :lulz:

What's even funnier, is that WB still seems to think it's still all about him.  

Why should it be about me? Nothing in that description applies to me ... Maybe there's an emoticon misunderstanding. In my understanding, ":lulz:" means something like "this made me laugh".

I'm just here to say, that it does actually seem to be all about you after all.  :D So I'm going to duck out here, and wish you all the best. Thanks for the candlesticks, BTW, it doesn't mean we're going steady, OK?  :wave:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Vene

Thread ruined by spaggotry.

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 29, 2010, 04:45:15 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on May 29, 2010, 03:09:19 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 28, 2010, 09:49:36 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 28, 2010, 06:00:38 AM
They probably do it for all common misspellings.  It's still hilarious though.  :lulz:

What's even funnier, is that WB still seems to think it's still all about him.  

Why should it be about me? Nothing in that description applies to me ... Maybe there's an emoticon misunderstanding. In my understanding, ":lulz:" means something like "this made me laugh".

I'm just here to say, that it does actually seem to be all about you after all.  :D So I'm going to duck out here, and wish you all the best. Thanks for the candlesticks, BTW, it doesn't mean we're going steady, OK?  :wave:

So what are you doing in my thread again?

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Weltburger, you're lame, and you're a dick. Nobody likes you.

What makes this worse is that you're the best troll we've had in WEEKS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 12:51:51 AM
Weltburger, you're lame, and you're a dick. Nobody likes you.

What makes this worse is that you're the best troll we've had in WEEKS.

Sauce Hollandaise, shut up.

Nigel, your life is miserable and boring. What makes this even worse that the bullcrap I'm writing seems to entertain you.

BadBeast

How graceless and churlish do you get? Even when someone pays you a compliment,  you still insist on being a Cocknose!  Which would be fine, if you were a little more entertaining, or had even one redeeming character trait.  But you don't.  Even you must admit  there is something about you that makes you eminently unlikeable.  (Don't pretend you haven't noticed) If that was me, I'd get it straightened out. You seem to be deliberately making yourself worse.

I'm  not having a dig at you here,  (And I'm trying really hard not to) I I'm just astounded by your general disposition.  I'm almost curious as to whether you have this effect on people in real life. Were you Bullied relentlessly at school or something? Because if you were,  you have to step back and let it go dude! None of us were even there!

Mind you, saying that, if you were at my school I'd would have personally Bullied the fuck out of you.  Good job I'm not like that anymore.  But you seem to invite people to dislike you. I dunno, even your Avatar makes me want to do violence. Maybe your Mother never slapped your legs hard enough when you were a child.  Or something.              :sad: :?  :eek: :argh!: :crackhead: :fap: :fuckoff:
FYI That's the order of response you'll have (from me, at least) until you just fucking belt up!  Sad, puzzled,shocked, anger, contempt, derision, then more derision.  Jus sayin, is all. Don't take it personally, I'm only trying to help.

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 05:37:44 PM
How graceless and churlish do you get? Even when someone pays you a compliment,  you still insist on being a Cocknose!  Which would be fine, if you were a little more entertaining, or had even one redeeming character trait.  But you don't.  Even you must admit  there is something about you that makes you eminently unlikeable.  (Don't pretend you haven't noticed) If that was me, I'd get it straightened out. You seem to be deliberately making yourself worse.

I'm  not having a dig at you here,  (And I'm trying really hard not to) I I'm just astounded by your general disposition.  I'm almost curious as to whether you have this effect on people in real life. Were you Bullied relentlessly at school or something? Because if you were,  you have to step back and let it go dude! None of us were even there!

Mind you, saying that, if you were at my school I'd would have personally Bullied the fuck out of you.  Good job I'm not like that anymore.  But you seem to invite people to dislike you. I dunno, even your Avatar makes me want to do violence. Maybe your Mother never slapped your legs hard enough when you were a child.  Or something.              :sad: :?  :eek: :argh!: :crackhead: :fap: :fuckoff:
FYI That's the order of response you'll have (from me, at least) until you just fucking belt up!  Sad, puzzled,shocked, anger, contempt, derision, then more derision.  Jus sayin, is all. Don't take it personally, I'm only trying to help.

Thanks for explaining. You seem to be interested in my real life. I understand that you would like to get to know me better, this urge is natural. But it just wouldn't work out between the two of us. If you want to learn more about people's real lifes, you might want to look for people in real life. No wait, you'll also find enough people on PD who prostitute their private data all over the internet. Have fun.

Oh, and: By making notes about my mother you just entered a new level of rant. So your mother is called Kurt and she's the strongest in prison.
Thank you.  :thanks:

Vene

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 05:52:17 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 30, 2010, 05:37:44 PM

Thanks for explaining. You seem to be interested in my real life. I understand that you would like to get to know me better, this urge is natural. But it just wouldn't work out between the two of us. If you want to learn more about people's real lifes, you might want to look for people in real life. No wait, you'll also find enough people on PD who prostitute their private data all over the internet. Have fun.

Oh, and: By making notes about my mother you just entered a new level of rant. So your mother is called Kurt and she's the strongest in prison.
Thank you.  :thanks:
:boring:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: I'm not sure where you get "miserable and boring", but that's an interesting perspective. :lulz: My life is awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:14:05 PM
:lulz: I'm not sure where you get "miserable and boring", but that's an interesting perspective. :lulz: My life is awesome!

You know you're lying.

Adios

Quote from: Weltbürger on May 30, 2010, 06:15:00 PM

You know you're lying.

You have your very own thread now so fuck off.

bugmenоt

Thanks but this one is better. One day I'll find out how to start a thread.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You know you're lying.

Lying about your perspective being interesting? Yeah, I guess I was.

bugmenоt

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 30, 2010, 06:23:52 PM

You know you're lying.

Lying about your perspective being interesting? Yeah, I guess I was.

Cheap answer from cheap human.
And now excuse me, I'm (ATTN PERSONAL INFORMATION) going to my mother's house now. See ya.