News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Urge to kill rising...

Started by Dimocritus, May 28, 2010, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

It's probably just me, I have been going through some intense shit lately and I am a bit on edge, but all these no0bs popping up lately, and most of them not doing stupid shit? C'MON GUYS! SAY SOMETHING FUCKED UP SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO POOMP ON YOU!!!!

As the closest thing to a patron st. of newbs, you would think that I'd have a certain degree of patience towards this influx of fresh meat, but WTF?! I'M ANGRY GRRRRRRR!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL, YOU PINEAL CUNTS!!! FUCK YUO!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!

Urge to kill fading...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Cramulus

Nobody hazes on Freshman Friday like Sophomores.  :p

Dimocritus

Adios

This is making my spidey senses tingle.

Hoser McRhizzy

Dimo,

I've been waiting for you to explode like that, and it's pretty funny to see that you're behaving just as I expected you to.  When my sociological study about the stuff on this board gets done, it'll be awesome and make me famous!  So I guess the jakes on you, eh?

I know when you said 'n00bs' (which is really derogatory, btw) you were referring directly to me (and don't worry, I've caught all those little digs you've made in that thread we both know about where you were trying to piss me off and get me to post something but haha you FAILED!  None of that shit bothered me at all because I know the real principle of chaos which obviously continues to elude yuo!) so stop being pineal and just come out and say it?

So funny and sad at the same time.  lolfnord!  You should really try reading the Principia Discordia again sometime and try to actually GET what they're saying, but I know you won't (if you ever did).  WhatEVER.  And don't even think about replying to this, because I won't read anything you write ever again because you don't bother me and there's something better on the teevee anyway.

While I'm not surprised to see Cramulus replying to your thread, I am dissapointed.  Everyone just takes their marching orders from you dimo and does whatever you tell them to!  What ever happened to Think For Yourself???

Hey!  We should turn this into a thread where we talk about how oppressed we are on this site because of all these greyfaced fakers who wouldn't know Eris if they fell face first into her!  There's really nowhere where we can be safe, so don't be scared! 

Possible topics for discussion:
- the "black" Iron Prison?  Does Goddess tolerate racism?  Do YOU?
- should the forum sections be mixed up altogether for greater CHAOS?  The need to put ideas into sections is so aneristical.
- do you often know what people are really thinking and feeling?  Am I psychic and so can you?

rhizome
- frustratingly compliant n00b.
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Adios

Wait. The Principia Discordia is IN PRINT???????

Hell, I've just been making it up as I go!

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Hawk on May 28, 2010, 06:44:37 PM
Wait. The Principia Discordia is IN PRINT???????

Hell, I've just been making it up as I go!

I even heard you can read it for free on the internet!  :eek:  Pretty awesome that someone would do that.  I'll let you know if I ever find it.

Glad to find out you're not just another dimo-ite.  :wink:

hooplala

This Nurse Rhizome will be the end of us.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

NWC

I feel like dimo and rhizome are the same person.

dunno why
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

LMNO

You know, I was going to try and pick a fight with dimo for no reason at all, just because he was feeling scrappy, but rhizome's post was too awesome to let the thread collapse beneath flung poop.

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Hoopla on May 28, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
This Nurse Rhizome will be the end of us.

:magick:

@ NWC: nobody likes spoilers...

Thanks, LMNO.  :)  But of *course* you weren't going to fight with dimo!  You're probably just one of his mindless nodding sycophants anyways, just like everyone else here except me.  But you will be getting your very own footnote in my amazing new book, Angry On The Internet: a critical gaian discordian geneology of CHAOS MAGIQKCQK!

LMNO

Hoser McRhizzy

Crap!  I've been noted!

*scurries back to the sekrit n00b bunker*

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dimocritus

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on May 28, 2010, 06:36:30 PM
Dimo,

I've been waiting for you to explode like that, and it's pretty funny to see that you're behaving just as I expected you to.  When my sociological study about the stuff on this board gets done, it'll be awesome and make me famous!  So I guess the jakes on you, eh?

I know when you said 'n00bs' (which is really derogatory, btw) you were referring directly to me (and don't worry, I've caught all those little digs you've made in that thread we both know about where you were trying to piss me off and get me to post something but haha you FAILED!  None of that shit bothered me at all because I know the real principle of chaos which obviously continues to elude yuo!) so stop being pineal and just come out and say it?

So funny and sad at the same time.  lolfnord!  You should really try reading the Principia Discordia again sometime and try to actually GET what they're saying, but I know you won't (if you ever did).  WhatEVER.  And don't even think about replying to this, because I won't read anything you write ever again because you don't bother me and there's something better on the teevee anyway.

While I'm not surprised to see Cramulus replying to your thread, I am dissapointed.  Everyone just takes their marching orders from you dimo and does whatever you tell them to!  What ever happened to Think For Yourself???

Hey!  We should turn this into a thread where we talk about how oppressed we are on this site because of all these greyfaced fakers who wouldn't know Eris if they fell face first into her!  There's really nowhere where we can be safe, so don't be scared! 

Possible topics for discussion:
- the "black" Iron Prison?  Does Goddess tolerate racism?  Do YOU?
- should the forum sections be mixed up altogether for greater CHAOS?  The need to put ideas into sections is so aneristical.
- do you often know what people are really thinking and feeling?  Am I psychic and so can you?

rhizome
- frustratingly compliant n00b.

Well played, well played.

NOW GET THE FUG OFF MY INTERNUTS!!!!

Quote from: LMNO on May 28, 2010, 07:29:51 PM
You know, I was going to try and pick a fight with dimo for no reason at all, just because he was feeling scrappy, but rhizome's post was too awesome to let the thread collapse beneath flung poop.
Quote from: LMNO on May 28, 2010, 07:29:51 PM

YUO WANNA PEECE O' ME?!?!? I challenge you to a no-holds-barred, pub brawl cage match of EPIC PROPORTIONS!!! SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!! You better say your prayers, 'cuz Imma take you to Church, son!