News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Urge to kill rising...

Started by Dimocritus, May 28, 2010, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on May 31, 2010, 03:23:17 PM

Everyone else in teh fread! You, um... probably all have significant body odor! And stuff. Yup yup.

Damn dude, how did you know?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysnomia

Quote from: Cainad on May 31, 2010, 03:35:43 PM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on May 31, 2010, 03:32:37 PM
CAINAD

YOUR MUTTON CHOPS LOOK LIKE FACE PUBES

YOUR FACE MUTTON LOOKS LIKE CHOPPED PUBES!

YOUR PUBES LOOK LIKE CHOPPED MUTTON
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Adios

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on May 31, 2010, 06:28:46 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 31, 2010, 03:35:43 PM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on May 31, 2010, 03:32:37 PM
CAINAD

YOUR MUTTON CHOPS LOOK LIKE FACE PUBES

YOUR FACE MUTTON LOOKS LIKE CHOPPED PUBES!

YOUR PUBES LOOK LIKE CHOPPED MUTTON

I think you two are in love.

Dysnomia

FULL SEAT BREECHES HAWK

OR GTFO

Dimocritus

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 30, 2010, 11:35:19 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 30, 2010, 11:22:44 PM
Quote from: dimo on May 28, 2010, 05:18:56 PM
It's probably just me, I have been going through some intense shit lately and I am a bit on edge, but all these no0bs popping up lately, and most of them not doing stupid shit? C'MON GUYS! SAY SOMETHING FUCKED UP SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO POOMP ON YOU!!!!

As the closest thing to a patron st. of newbs, you would think that I'd have a certain degree of patience towards this influx of fresh meat, but WTF?! I'M ANGRY GRRRRRRR!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL, YOU PINEAL CUNTS!!! FUCK YUO!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!

Urge to kill fading...

Ok, here it goes:

Not only was The Lamanite correct in saying that you're all racists for translating "Black Iron Prison" into Latin, but all taxonomists are also anti-gay for calling everyone homo. And so are you if you accept binomial nomenclature.

There.

Oh, and another thing, since we're on about BIP- it's derivative garbage, tl;dr can't be arsed. Even Illuminatus! was completely unnecessary. The only book a really real Discordian should read is the Principia. I believe every word of it too, and therefore don't believe anything I read. It's a classic and still makes 100% total sense 50 years later. And as a Pope I excommunicate ALL of you for not being really real Discordians. 23 Skiddoo. Now I have to go and WOMP all of you with the clever use of swastikas and poorly drawn penises. But we're all friends here and I'm sure we'll have a fnordtastic time. Oh, yeah, and now this thread is my territory.

Other than that, I think Rhiz covered everything that I would have in her post

You can stop stalking me now. Creeper. 
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Adios

Dysnomia

It's probably just me, I have been going through some intense shit lately and I am a bit on edge, but all these no0bs popping up lately, and most of them not doing stupid shit? C'MON GUYS! SAY SOMETHING FUCKED UP SO I HAVE AN EXCUSE TO POOMP ON YOU!!!!

As the closest thing to a patron st. of newbs, you would think that I'd have a certain degree of patience towards this influx of fresh meat, but WTF?! I'M ANGRY GRRRRRRR!!!!

Urge to kill fading...

Ok, here it goes:

Not only was The Lamanite correct in saying that you're all racists for translating "Black Iron Prison" into Latin, but all taxonomists are also anti-gay for calling everyone homo. And so are you if you accept binomial nomenclature.

There.

Oh, and another thing, since we're on about BIP- it's derivative garbage, tl;dr can't be arsed. Even Illuminatus! was completely unnecessary. The only book a really real Discordian should read is the Principia. I believe every word of it too, and therefore don't believe anything I read. It's a classic and still makes 100% total sense 50 years later. And as a Pope I excommunicate ALL of you for not being really real Discordians. 23 Skiddoo. Now I have to go and WOMP all of you with the clever use of swastikas and poorly drawn penises. But we're all friends here and I'm sure we'll have a fnordtastic time. Oh, yeah, and now this thread is my territory.

W0mp away, but please to be leaving out the swastikas and other such related symbolism because we have a member or two (or more) from Germany, where that kind of stuff is illegal IIRC (as I had a lolstika when I first came, and one of them kindly asked me to change it for that reason).

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on May 31, 2010, 09:27:38 PM

Urge to kill fading...

Ok, here it goes:

There.

W0mp away, but please to be leaving out the swastikas and other such related symbolism because we have a member or two (or more) from Germany, where that kind of stuff is illegal IIRC (as I had a lolstika when I first came, and one of them kindly asked me to change it for that reason).

nah, that was a dig at someone in particular.

Hoser McRhizzy

It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: dimo on May 31, 2010, 09:13:40 PM

Urge to kill fading...

Ok, here it goes:

There.

You can stop stalking me now. Creeper. 

Hey man, I was going to come see your band, but if you want to be paid less at a gig near me, that's your call.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.