News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Cherry Bombs

Started by Adios, May 29, 2010, 05:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

1 pound of bing cherries.

Cover in cherry vodka.

Cover dish and let 2 weeks in refrigerator.

Eat cherries.

Pass out.

Freeky

East Coast Hustle

Cherries manage to somehow be both the most delicious and most underused of all fruits, IMO.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on May 31, 2010, 03:00:35 PM
Cherries manage to somehow be both the most delicious and most underused of all fruits, IMO.

I second this, based on the fact that when I was little I thought I didn't like cherries. Then I ate an actual fresh cherry, and realized that my previous dislike was based on that godawful artificial cherry flavor that goes in so many medicines and candies. Not only is it delicious and underused, it's misrepresented.

Adios

Fresh cherries are the nectar of the gods.

East Coast Hustle

Indeed. Bings are delicious. If you ever see any in the store, Rainiers are possibly even better, or at least every bit as good.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

*makes mental note to buy cherries next time he sees them in the supermarket*

*also to try the vodka experiment*
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.