News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

To Gabrielle Wilkerson, friend for six years.

Started by Abbess Jade, May 29, 2010, 08:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbess Jade

Quote from: Pēleus on June 01, 2010, 09:44:46 AM
if you think six years is bad, you should try being her sister...

I actually wish I WAS her sister, you have no idea.

the last yatto

speaking as her brother, dont see why you would want to...

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Abbess Jade

Quote from: Pēleus on June 01, 2010, 10:53:49 PM
speaking as her brother, dont see why you would want to...

Which one?

Because one of them owe me money.

the last yatto

Considering I havnt seen her in a year or two, NOT ME :D
that and i dont know you...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BADGE OF HONOR

People change, some in ways you don't like.  It's best to just remember the person she used to be, and try to preserve what was best about her in your own actions.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Damn Yatto, I didn't even know you HAD a sister! You Wilkersons are prolific folk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

I didnt either until my Dad told me shortly after highschool
something about a previous marriage
never meet her as she hasnt attended any reunions

eta: cant even remember my half brothers name, think there was 2 of em... Jim and... that blond one

Abbess Jade

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Abbess Jade