News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED TWATBURGER FAIL FREAD

Started by Adios, May 30, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:39:03 PM
Badbeast, this Weltburger character is just another sackless piece of shit looking for an easy target. If we ignore him, he'll soon enough be back to stalking little girls on playgrounds.

Hence why he decided a single mother would be a good person to victimize.

And why he refused to post his own pic.  He's a worthless coward.  With any luck at all, he'll die friendless and alone.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 04:07:21 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Khara doesn't have to be polite to you. You certainly aren't to her, and after repeated attempts to show you why you're wrong, you refuse to listen. Think about that.
Even though you won't.

Sure, she doesn't have to be polite to me. And as a result I should be polite to her because ...?

Because you were a fucking shitheel to her for no reason and now everyone hates you, and the potential remedy for that, if you wanted one, would be to apologize and act like a decent human being.

Except that's impossible for you because you're not a decent human being.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 03:43:34 PM

And if Khara wants me to stop, there might be better ways than saying "Damn, I thought it had died" after one month of my absence. Think about it.

Right, because she should have to ask a stranger to stop photoshopping her with dicks and swastikas.

You stupid little nazi pedo shit.

There was no word about her asking me to stop. It's much simpler. She could simply have not write "Damn, I thought it had died". What's so hard to understand?
My only question is why does that bother you so much? Ok, Khara (rightly) doesn't like you and the entire board would like you to die, but why are you so butt hurt that someone on the internet was hoping you had bit the dust? Your reaction seems out of proportion. And it's still only Khara who's reaction bothered you - you haven't tried to get at everyone else like you have her.
Why is that?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

BadBeast

It's because he so want's to fit in, and be like everyone else here, but he knows that is going to require a huge climbdown.
All the trouble he's had here, (in his mind) stems from Khara's disproportionate (as he see's it) over reaction to his ill considered Womping, so that's why she remains the focus of his resentment. He believes that if Khara made conciliatory overtones, then he could maybe bring himself to be magnaminous, and forgive her, and thereby be accepted, (or at least forgiven) by the rest of the board.  :lulz:

Unfortunately, this still doesn't address the real issue, which is that he isn't very likeable.  :fap:
And being spoiled, and too used to getting his own way, he probably hasn't done a lot of apologising to anyone in his life before.

And he is basically a misogynist, (probably because was indulged too much by his mother as a child, and had an emotionally distant, and undemonstrative father) and while he might find it easier to apologise to a man, he certainly isn't going to apologise to a woman, especially when (In WB Land)  it's all her fault.
So he's waiting for someone else to take the blame for all the hating he's been getting, in the vain hope that everyone will indulge his little personality defects, (like his family probably do)
But I can't really see it happening.
He's been far too 'Up Himself' to listen to anyone's advice so far, (and he has had more good advice than he deserves) and I can't see that changing.
But he can't let it go, because some part of him knows how wrong he is, but he doesn't have the tools to fix it.
We probably have the tools to fix him, but certainly not the inclination. So we are (In WB Land) withholding our love from him, to punish him, and he hates it.   :argh!:
His parents probably always caved in at this point, and let him get his own way, so that is the pattern he has been imprinted with. The frustration that it's not working, will be directed outwards towards us, rather than making him examine his own behaviour.

Not that I give a rat's arse, his behavioural aberrations can fuck off with the rest of him as far as I'm concerned. But I never could resist badly psychoanalysing people I don't like, and I thoroughly enjoy pointing out their his glaring character flaws.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Triple Zero

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:55:16 PM
Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 03:43:34 PM

And if Khara wants me to stop, there might be better ways than saying "Damn, I thought it had died" after one month of my absence. Think about it.

Right, because she should have to ask a stranger to stop photoshopping her with dicks and swastikas.

You stupid little nazi pedo shit.

There was no word about her asking me to stop. It's much simpler. She could simply have not write "Damn, I thought it had died". What's so hard to understand?

There is nothing to understand. You are not in any way in a position where you can make demands about being treated in a polite fashion.

Khara is. The difference?

From the moment you returned, you have posted almost exclusively assholish troll posts. Really pathetic ones, even.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bugmenоt

Lol thanks for all the attention. If I wanted to fit in here I would definitively have tried to apologize a long time ago. Why should I try to fit in here anyway? What advantages does this have? Try to give an answer which can be understood by a person who uses the internet for ego-play and the rl for multi-play.

Badbeast: I hope you know that an important step in psychoanalysis is to take information from one's environment to get information about one's mental condition, not vice versa. Maybe you can't believe that I'm a fairly healthy person who's laughing his ass off. Extra score (but not nessecary for minimalists) if others can laugh about it.

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 08, 2010, 02:10:21 AM
My only question is why does that bother you so much? Ok, Khara (rightly) doesn't like you and the entire board would like you to die, but why are you so butt hurt that someone on the internet was hoping you had bit the dust? Your reaction seems out of proportion. And it's still only Khara who's reaction bothered you - you haven't tried to get at everyone else like you have her.
Why is that?
I think it's her because she 1) declared me her enemy  :roll: 2) she is quite easy to piss off and 3) she can rely on some other people's help which makes it funnier. See it as group therapy. Being mad at me makes you stick together.

Nephew Twiddleton

If you don't want to fit in here, just fuck off.

Also you're starting to sound like sociological experiment troll.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

This one is so unimaginative and droll.  Why feed it? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

It's not an experiment: He's getting off on making people angry.

Triple Zero

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2010, 01:43:00 PM
It's not an experiment: He's getting off on making people angry.

I was gonna say this, so yeah

:pledge:

huh that's no emoticon?

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

AFK

Those things really do wonders on my side tables.  Such a nice, natural shine. 

Cain

Shininess isn't natural.  Except when you're looking at the sun, or water.

AFK

Okay, how about a healthy glow? 

Cain

I think I can live with that.

When I think shininess, I think robots, which are clearly unnatural.  Therefore all shininess is unnatural, unless someone can put up a good argument otherwise.

Triple Zero

Wet rocks near a waterfall?

certain kinds of bugs? (ok those are pretty much robots)