News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED TWATBURGER FAIL FREAD

Started by Adios, May 30, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I'm gonna wager the cavemen and cavewomen figured that one out before they got to the wheel.  Maybe right after fire. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2010, 07:56:38 PM
Quote from: Iron Sulfide on July 08, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Italians are also responsible for inventing Fellatio.

You're Welcome.

I call bullshit.

I have to concur.....  Hell Sodom and Gomorrah.....  I don't recall any italians, but I do distinctly remember the priest mentioning oral sex......  

I think they just named it ummmm nicer than getting sucked off right?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: RWHN on July 08, 2010, 08:02:56 PM
I'm gonna wager the cavemen and cavewomen figured that one out before they got to the wheel.  Maybe right after fire. 

Before fire, sparks from the stone sex toys lit the bed of grass and well.....  there you have it!

Iron Sulfide

Well, the word is at least Italian.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: RWHN on July 08, 2010, 08:02:56 PM

Chimps do it, so my guess is we've been blowing each other since before we were even "people".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Yeah, insert tab A into slot B is a pretty easy concept to grasp. 

LMNO

Quote from: RWHN on July 08, 2010, 08:07:19 PM
Yeah, insert tab A into a frog's mouth is a pretty easy concept to grasp. 

Fixed for cross-referencing purposes.

Iron Sulfide

I remember hearing somewhere that Flies have actually been observed engaging in oral sex.

But yes, naming and inventing are far from the same thing. He still shouldn't fuck with Wops,
if for no other reason than we Lie, Cheat and Steal.
Ya' stupid Yank.

AFK

I think you might want to turn down your pride in your heritage down just a couple of notches.  I think you're getting some feedback. 

Iron Sulfide

S'all in good humor. I don't actually have any cultural ties to my heritage anyway. I'd need too many flag posts.
And imagine the mess that would ensue if they tried to deport me to my various countries of origin.

And I think it was Hubris, not pride. Just sayin.
Ya' stupid Yank.

AFK

AFK

LMNO

AFK

It wouldn't leave my head if I didn't post it. 

Freeky