News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

ATTN: Richter

Started by the last yatto, June 01, 2010, 06:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Richter

This will end poorly  :lulz:      KHORRRRRNNEE!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

that's very interesting. I knew that we'd be seeing mass produced boffers on the market, probably targeted for kids.

It'll be a while before we start seeing fun adult foam weapons like these in regular stores http://www.calimacil.com/weapons/all.html

Richter

Kind of inevitable.  I'm hoping it's a sign of thigns swinging back form "SAFESAFESAFE!" to "Hey, hitting thigns is FUN!"

Quote from: Cramulus on June 01, 2010, 03:31:02 PM
that's very interesting. I knew that we'd be seeing mass produced boffers on the market, probably targeted for kids.

It'll be a while before we start seeing fun adult foam weapons like these in regular stores http://www.calimacil.com/weapons/all.html

LOL at "Adult foam Weapons"  I'm now pictuing a 7 Cocked Claymore.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cramulus

Richter

LMNO

Richter

Labia spear. 

You know, in case anyone accuses weaponry of being overly masculine.

LMNO

How about a fallopian trebuchet?

BadBeast

Or a Clit-mallet? Or Colon-Cannon?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Richter

Cram:  Waiting until I'm home to check your link.  Just a feeling.

Also, as much as foam weapons, NERF guns, etc get labelled as "kids toys"  I still have laods of fun with them.  My roomates have laods of fun with them.  In fact, at any given time we have about 7 or 8 dart guns or various manufacture, loads of ammo, and a bunch of quick n' dirty boffers scattered around. 

NERF conflicts break out frequently.

the last yatto

bought the nerf warlock (wait didnt they use daggers) for fun with the dreaming,
its actually a good size axe. long as my arm
tried a few times to dent the foam...
nothing ruined in the yellow space, tho the axe tips now curve inwards a bit.

still have to get another spag around here, or  the local stores
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cainad (dec.)

The only thing I had against those NERF swords is that the soft bit at the tip wasn't very thick. Maybe an inch or so of foam over the plastic core; would definitely hurt a bit if someone got carried away and made a sharp stab. Otherwise they're cool as hell.

Jasper

That's a problem with every foam sword ever, in my xp.

Still, I'd dig having two of these.  My friends and I like making foam swords and fighting with them, but my engineer friend keeps making designs that wouldn't work in real swords but excel other foam swords.  A standardized weapon would allow me to beat him more often.

the last yatto

few swings to the ribs and arms
didnt hurt...

entertaining a running leap attempt on the shoulder