News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

ATTN: Richter

Started by the last yatto, June 01, 2010, 06:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

their newer swords seem to have more foam then the ninja blade attempt they had
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

do the new swords have a core? if so, how far along the blade do they run?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cramulus on June 02, 2010, 02:38:31 PM
do the new swords have a core? if so, how far along the blade do they run?

The large one does. As I said, the core runs nearly the entire length of the blade, save for the last inch or so.

Richter

Sounds iffy, but Cram could call better on overall foam weapon guidelines.  I'd fill it under "Inspect your weapon props before each use."

LARP, and SCA, (rapier or heavy), I've seen peices fly off mid - fight.  Constantly checking, feeling, groping, etc., your weapon to make sure it's in one peice is a good idea. 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on June 02, 2010, 04:19:01 PM
Constantly checking, feeling, groping, etc., your weapon to make sure it's in one peice is a good idea. 

:lmnuendo:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on June 02, 2010, 04:19:01 PM
Constantly checking, feeling, groping, etc., your weapon to make sure it's in one peice is a good idea. 

This.

I'm doing that right now, as a matter of fact.
Molon Lube

Richter

I'm imagining filthy assistant or the engineer walking in on verious versions of you "Inspecting your weapon" 

All have hilarious results in which no one believes them.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit