News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

A List of the Magickal Names of Catholic Pope's

Started by ish, June 01, 2010, 06:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Good catching on, Chris.... (welcome to the misinfo maelstrom). :lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ish

Quote from: Telarus on June 02, 2010, 12:33:10 AM
Good catching on, Chris.... (welcome to the misinfo maelstrom). :lulz:

thank you, happy to be a part i already feel at home  :) i was about to wonder if my introduction would be noticed in that 170th page thread, but then, if my info from all over the web is at the finger tips of this forum, then i suppose you all wont have trouble finding things on your own forum  :wink:
VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ish on June 01, 2010, 06:40:01 PM
:argh!:
Because they we're all Ceremonial Magickians, so they all definately have Magickal names. And these are the names that are written in their Rolls of Admittance into Paradise. So basically this is our back door. So some of us thought it would be fun to crash their party and smoke a cig  :lulz: shoot some astral footage, smuggle it through a few fractals and send it back down to earth. Only problem is I'm not that good at math, so all I could get back down through is this message, and you can see how poorly it came out  :kingmeh:. The List of the Magickal Names of the Pope's are stuck on the other side of the fractal as well, so any Erisian's out there with an understanding of fractal math maybe could jump in on the project here and help decode the List of Names. Then from there, we can use The List to decrypt the footage and Hail Eris! How's that for a Golden Apple Seed Mission????   :horrormirth:
Hair Eris! If you think this message sucks, blame the fractals... :fnord:

:lulz:  <--- Not laughing WITH you, kid.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This is also not Ish's first appearance on this board.
Molon Lube

ish

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 03:11:47 AM
This is also not Ish's first appearance on this board.

i think we've cleared this up now. Aparently my IP address was lurking on a single womans profile for an inordinant amount of time several months ago. I wish i had lurked for an inordinate amount of time, then i might have a clue. I realize that i don't get it, but, i dont get it lol.
VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

leln

It's kinda sad, this thread made me think I might find somewhere to drop the "also known as Benedict the XVIII, Gregory the XXIII, Jean-Paul the George-Ringo" quote and it's still not relevant. Dammit.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

BadBeast

Quote from: ish on June 02, 2010, 12:04:33 AM
well not bad for a first attempt if i do say so myself. And for Discordian's the responses are pretty encouraging. I'll admit that it's a half baked concept, without any pictures which your right, i should have added some with names and such.... definately gonna blame lazyness and simply just wishing there was an introductions thread. I suppose im just supposed to argue my way into familiarity. Well at least thats a recognized way of innitiation finally.

If you had lurked moar you might have seen it. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

tyrannosaurus vex

I could never take this srsly due to the OP's use of an apostrophe to form the plural of "pope."
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Placid Dingo

Quote from: vexati0n on June 10, 2010, 05:00:36 PM
I could never take this srsly due to the OP's use of an apostrophe to form the plural of "pope."

Relieved to find I'm not the onlyone unreasonably upset about that.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Jasper

I swear, whenever I see that the entire paragraph starts to melt in my mind.  Becomes literally unreadable.  Really a pain.

Brotep

It was the fractals that ruined it for me.

That, and the fact that while many a bored priest did take up necromancy, your typical Catholic Pope is/was too busy boning, or making boning against Church policy, or some combination of the two, to bother with the hocusy pocusy stuff. Duh.