News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Started by AFK, June 01, 2010, 07:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

:news:

Al and Tipper Gore are separating. 

Sources suggest trouble started when Tipper found some Twisted Sister on Al's iPod. 

More at 11!

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

You bastard.  I sat there, looking at your post for five minutes, looking for a pun that wasn't there.

AFK

Would you say, it was an inconvenient truth? 

AFK

Also, according to the story on MSNBC.com, Tipper played drums for one of Zappa's daughters. 

QuoteTipper Gore was a co-founder in 1985 of the Parents Music Resource Center, which pushed for parental warning labels on music with violent or sexually explicit lyrics. The group drew the ire of musicians ranging from Dee Snider of Twisted Sister to Frank Zappa, who said warning labels were unnecessary and a danger to freedom.

Tipper Gore later became friends with the late Zappa's wife, Gail, and played drums and sang backup on daughter Diva Zappa's album in 1999.

Nephew Twiddleton

RWHN is right.

Wonder what caused it. To keep this thread fun, I recommend wild speculation.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Lies

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 01, 2010, 08:09:15 PM
Also, according to the story on MSNBC.com, Tipper played drums for one of Zappa's daughters. 

QuoteTipper Gore was a co-founder in 1985 of the Parents Music Resource Center, which pushed for parental warning labels on music with violent or sexually explicit lyrics. The group drew the ire of musicians ranging from Dee Snider of Twisted Sister to Frank Zappa, who said warning labels were unnecessary and a danger to freedom.

Tipper Gore later became friends with the late Zappa's wife, Gail, and played drums and sang backup on daughter Diva Zappa's album in 1999.
wtf, how can you play drums with the daughter of Frank Zappa and push for warning labels on music.

Cognitive dissonance indeed.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Lysergic on June 02, 2010, 08:23:17 AM

wtf, how can you play drums with the daughter of Frank Zappa and push for warning labels on music.

Hypocrisy=America's favorite pass time.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Quote from: Lysergic on June 02, 2010, 08:23:17 AM

I think somewhere along the line the Gores decided they needed political makeovers.  Al didn't want to be known as big Tobacco anymore so he decided to do the whole Green/save the word/invent the internet thing.  I guess Tipper's effort was to bash skins for Zappa offspring. 

AFK

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 02, 2010, 07:14:08 AM
RWHN is right.

Wonder what caused it. To keep this thread fun, I recommend wild speculation.

Tipper woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and it finally dawned on her....

"I'm married to the guy that lost to Bush!!!" 

Or maybe it was because he switched the house over to organic toilet paper.  That can be a rough switch in the end. 

BadBeast

According to the latest sources of (my own) wild speculation, Al Gore threw a few casual fucks up Sarah Palin in the 1980's, and may actually be Bristol Palin's father. Tippa found out, (from Sarah) about two years ago, and turned to the crackpipe in desperation. Since then, her behaviour has become more and more irrational, forcing Al to threaten her with institutionalisation. This threat resulted in Al waking one morning to find Tippa had stitched him into his bed, and was sat on the end, smoking crack, and waiting for him to wake up. She then proceeded to invoke the Wanky shit Demon, before jumping out of the window, and was last seen heading for the hills, howling like a Banshee.

Of course, the source for this sordid tale will always be, at best, suspect, and legally untenable, but still, . . . . .  :lulz: :evil: :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Diseris

I heard she's changing her name to Alice (Al-less).

back to lurking moar...
You didn't enjoy it you never believed it there won't be a refund you'll never go back - TMBG

tyrannosaurus vex

Well it can't be because Tipper isn't getting enough wood. My guess is that there was something about Tipper's vagina in Gary Coleman's will that made Al uncomfortable.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

Quote from: vexati0n on June 02, 2010, 02:07:36 PM
Well it can't be because Tipper isn't getting enough wood. My guess is that there was something about Tipper's vagina in Gary Coleman's will that made Al uncomfortable.

What will is you talking about? 

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 02, 2010, 02:35:33 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on June 02, 2010, 02:07:36 PM

What will is you talking about? 

3/10
You can do better than that!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

The combination of pine pollen and Quebec smoke is putting me off my game today.