News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

Icecream debauchery

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 02, 2010, 07:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

So, I just submitted a couple of pics to womp. This was one of them:

Judging from apartment and approximate age, I can give you the following recommendations to replicate the smug look on your own.

Warning: at the time of this pic, I weighed ~155 lbs. I now weigh 182. Please consult the thread "How not to be a fat bastard" before proceeding, and for the love of god, use sparingly:

Based on guess work, here's what you'll need:

Several scoops of ice cream, preferably chocolate chip or moose tracks, but really whatever you like
Peanut butter
Chocolate syrup
Ground cinnamon
Reese's peanut butter cups or candy of choice
Jimmies/sprinkles/whatever you call the chocolate flavored bits wherever you come from
Whipped cream
Whatever else you want (as noted in colcannon thread, I wing it based on what I have)
Cherries if you have them. Fresh is better, but those jar ones will suffice (I already ate the cherries at the time of the pic. They were fresh. It was July.)

Put icecream into the bowl.
Apply four globs of peanut butter
Apply jimmies/sprinkles (optional step- after whipped cream)
Apply chocolate syrup
Add whipped cream
Throw on candy, cinnamon and cherries as well as any other toppings

Sit down and eat cherries, find a place to put the pits
Finish the rest of the bowl
Groan in delight
Go into diabetic coma

When you wake up, go for a long walk.

Post note:
I really don't have much of a sweet tooth- I prefer salty (hence peanut butter) or spicy. But man, sometimes you need the sugar rush. Here's your fix. Especially that now that the weather is warming up (if you're not in Australia, of course)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

On the note of preferring spicy, next time try some ground black pepper in vanilla or plain white ice cream. Combine with crumbled/chunked chocolate chip cookies.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 03, 2010, 06:44:07 AM
On the note of preferring spicy, next time try some ground black pepper in vanilla or plain white ice cream. Combine with crumbled/chunked chocolate chip cookies.

That actually sounds pretty good, thanks Trip
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BADGE OF HONOR

Cinnamon ice cream is awesome.  Even better if you're a total freak like me, roast a stick of cinnamon and then grind it in a coffee grinder and then put it in ice cream--it's very intense and much spicier than pre-ground.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

roast it first? hm never considered that.

do I need to become a total freak like you as well, for optimal enjoyment?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

BADGE OF HONOR

You don't need to be a freak like me per se but you need to get down with your bad self, know what I mean?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".