News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!!! Patrick Stewart knighted

Started by -Kel-, June 03, 2010, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

no worries i rarely mind a thread being derailed.

BadBeast

Well, would you mind not pointing that shotgun at me now please. It takes me back to when I used to be a Bank robber, in San Andreas. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

-Kel-

Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 01:32:18 AM
Well, would you mind not pointing that shotgun at me now please. It takes me back to when I used to be a Bank robber, in San Andreas. 

is this better?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: -Kel- on June 05, 2010, 01:51:53 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 01:32:18 AM

is this better?
:lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

:lol: Barely, yeah, actually it's much better, no association at all, b :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Pope Pixie Pickle

A well executed threadjack is a thing to behold.

Lemmy. It is alleged, would die without the amphetamines.

BadBeast

Lemmy, alleged that himself. And attributed it to a nameless American Doctor, who examined him for a possible dialysis clean up of his bloodstream.
He wouldn't die, but I expect he would have a bloody long sleep. He allegedly hasn't slept since 1986.
But I don't believe that. I've known a lot of speed freaks, and we they are all full of the most implausable bullshit, so full, in fact, the eyes are often brown.