News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!!! Patrick Stewart knighted

Started by -Kel-, June 03, 2010, 05:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:24:17 AM
Yeah, phonetic too. And regional to London Irish, and probably only a few Pubs there.

That's kinda cool. So you're in London? Ever been to the Ruskin Arms (as stated elsewhere, total tard for Maiden)?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

I'm not in London, I'm in Wiltshire, and I went off Maiden after "Number of the Beast".

Largely because of their overuse of "crazy dream" in their lyrics.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Moved on to greater druggier things. Like Motorhead, then Hawkwind.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

BadBeast

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:35:38 AM
I'm not in London, I'm in Wiltshire, and I went off Maiden after "Number of the Beast".

Largely because of their overuse of "crazy dream" in their lyrics.

Hmmm....
Not going to let that ruin it for me. THough Motorhead is the balls.

BadBeast

Yep. Great big iron Balls. Implausible levels of Deciballs. And Lemmy too!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:49:47 AM
Yep. Great big iron Balls. Implausible levels of Deciballs. And Lemmy too!

Oh, yeah, Lemmy's god.
One big warty hard drinking god.

BadBeast

His diet has been nothing but Jack Daniels, Marlboros, and amphetamines for nearly forty years. He even got the sack from Hawkwind, for taking too many drugs! The man is, indeed a god of rock and roll. Immortal, ugly as fuck, and louder than a Lockheed F101G.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 08:07:12 AM
His diet has been nothing but Jack Daniels, Marlboros, and amphetamines for nearly forty years. He even got the sack from Hawkwind, for taking too many drugs! The man is, indeed a god of rock and roll. Immortal, ugly as fuck, and louder than a Lockheed F101G.

Further proof he's god. Lemmy can't die.
/b/tards can have their Chuck Norris. But we know what Lemmy would do to him.

BadBeast

Chuck Norris is a pussy compared to Lemmy. Never mind all that Kung fu, Lemmy has vocal cords like a GE Minigun. One sight of those muttonchop sideburns, and Norris would be ringing up his big gay pal, Steven Seagal, begging for a chopper to get him out of there. But even that dullard Seagal knows not to fuck with the meanest son of a preacher man since, . . . well, ever!  Sorry Chuck, but you is gonna have to be murdered to death, by a big, ugly Limey, who's been awake since 1979, and still isn't even tired!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 08:30:08 AM
Chuck Norris is a pussy compared to Lemmy. Never mind all that Kung fu, Lemmy has vocal cords like a GE Minigun. One sight of those muttonchop sideburns, and Norris would be ringing up his big gay pal, Steven Seagal, begging for a chopper to get him out of there. But even that dullard Seagal knows not to fuck with the meanest son of a preacher man since, . . . well, ever!  Sorry Chuck, but you is gonna have to be murdered to death, by a big, ugly Limey, who's been awake since 1979, and still isn't even tired!

Chuck would go down with the first "MAO-MAO-MAO!" out of Lemmy's mouth.

BadBeast

-Kel-

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: -Kel- on June 05, 2010, 12:38:39 AM
derail successful

Ah, sorry, BB and I were spagging up a lot of threads last night. Nothing better to do, lol. My apologies.

BadBeast