News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Kittens

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 05:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

It's very nutrient rich.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:vom:  any way you look at it

Adios

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hawk on June 05, 2010, 06:58:12 PM
One died. :(

Sorry to hear it, man. Hopefully the rest are pretty healthy?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Adios

Tits to Kits ratio was off, the rest are doing just fine.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Awe. sorry man.
One usually does die in a large litter.

Richter

Sucks, that's nature though.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

Adios

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Narot on June 04, 2010, 03:16:33 PM
Quote from: Hawk on June 03, 2010, 05:49:35 PM
My cat is currently giving birth. 3 so far. When they eat the placenta it is disgusting.

Don't some humans do that, as well? For longevity and health? Always found that a tad, bizarre.

Most human cultures present and past do not normally eat the placenta, but hippies decided that since most animals do, we should too. I kind of have my doubts; placentophagy would be more common across continents and cultures if it was particularly beneficial.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

omfg!!!! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICS!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

CUUUUTE KITTEHS!

Hawk, if you are not afraid to PM me the area you live in, I will find you cheap or free spaying.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 06, 2010, 03:01:18 AM
CUUUUTE KITTEHS!

Hawk, if you are not afraid to PM me the area you live in, I will find you cheap or free spaying.

Imcoming PM

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Hawk on June 06, 2010, 02:53:28 AM

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

BABBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!!

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.