News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Tools/gadgets to aid creativity

Started by Epimetheus, November 08, 2010, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Link to any generators or similar websites/programs that can help in the creation of Erisian propaganda.
I guess I'll compile the links in this post.

http://www.says-it.com/seal/ Seal Generator. (From the FAQ: "You may not copyright or trademark your graphic, but you may copy it, print it, or distribute it without restriction. If you use it on a website, it would be nice if you could link back to me, but that's not required.")


Apologies in advance if this thread already exists. I couldn't find one.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS