News:

Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don't know what I'm making tonight... possibly eating out? I have a cold and I don't feel like doing anything. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Adios

I have a very small roast marinating in pinot with some Italian spices. I will add it to Fettuccini Alfredo along with some broccoli.

LMNO

Pan seared pork and sage leaves with chili-roasted broccoli.

Rumckle

I have some left over Mesir Wat from the a couple of days ago, and some left over greek meatballs from last night, so probably one (or both) of those.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Juana

Three small tomatoes from my garden, grated mozzarella, salt, pepper, and oregano. And a glass of pepsi.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cainad (dec.)

I had some "kimchi flavor" ramen last night, but I put actual kimchi in it so as to not hate myself.

Breakfast is a cup of skyr, or Icelandic-style yogurt. Basically it's regular yogurt, but with more water strained out and made with less sweetening. Sits in the stomach like a cultured brick.

Richter

Chicken breast roasted in seasoned panko crumbs and garlic, served over white rice, with salad of whatever's in the fridge.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Tonight I don't know what I'll be having. Probaly tomato sammich.

Might have a lassi, though.

Rumckle

Chilli, one of the best I've made  :fap:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Adios

Last night I cut up a watermelon and a cantaloupe for dinner. Dessert was fresh strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.

Delicious.

Jasper

Quote from: Cainad on October 13, 2010, 01:55:59 PM
I had some "kimchi flavor" ramen last night, but I put actual kimchi in it so as to not hate myself.

Breakfast is a cup of skyr, or Icelandic-style yogurt. Basically it's regular yogurt, but with more water strained out and made with less sweetening. Sits in the stomach like a cultured brick.

Sounds skyry.

Pope Pixie Pickle

chicken soup with carrots, onion, sweetcorn, some cajun seasoning with pearl barley and broth mix, also add chill flakes and mustard.

Spicy goodness for teh win. there is plenty of it to last us till tomorrow too.

Eater of Clowns

Roquefort crusted cow's milk cheese, a freshly baked loaf of bread, and a bottle of Bordeaux.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Whiskey.  Plenty of whiskey.