News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Tonights menu

Started by Adios, June 03, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

I just had nime chow and tofu beebong from the Cambodian restaurant up the street. OMG I'm so full, and I have more than half of the beebong left.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

MEEEAAAATTT PIIEEEEEE!

It smells just like Memere used to make, but I haven't had any yet.  Mashed potatoes and crusty bread to go with it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Juana

Left-over lasagna, probably. Which is good, because I make bitchin' lasagna.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Venison burger on pumpkin seed roll, swiss cheese salad and bbq sauce.  :mrgreen:

Whatever

I'm thinking lamb and lentil stew.  Or something with lamb as I really need to cook it tonight.  I might run it thru the processor with some pork and mix with ground beef and make gyro burgers....  I just hate to grind up good lamb...

Something with lamb   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I made up a soup, and it was really good. I posted it on my blog: http://tightkitchen.blogspot.com/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

That sounds pretty good! I'll have to figure out a replacement for teh ham, but I think I might try that.

Delicious, delicious pizza from a wonderful local chain. Red pepper, artichoke hearts, and red onion.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hover Cat on January 20, 2011, 05:13:11 AM
That sounds pretty good! I'll have to figure out a replacement for teh ham, but I think I might try that.

Delicious, delicious pizza from a wonderful local chain. Red pepper, artichoke hearts, and red onion.

Just leave the ham out, it'll be fine. Nothing ruins food like vegetarian meat replacements. Mince a little fresh basil or parsley and stir it in at the very end if you want to get fancy.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You can leave the cream out too, and it'll be a different soup but still taste good.

Adios

Ground beef mixed with minced pepperincini rings and minced jalapenos. Add Worchestershire sauce and a splash of Teryaki sauce.
Patty and fry, just before removing from heat cover in shredded pepper-jack cheese.

Plate and add salsa, horseradish mustard and sour cream.

Suu

Pull pork shoulder and mashed potatoes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Tempura Mahi-mahi, broccoli, mushrooms.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Eater of Clowns

Chicken Adobo over rice with bread I baked this morning.

Since I bought and cooked a whole chicken I decided to eat the liver for lunch, as I've never had it before.  I sauteed it up with butter and sage along with some other carcass scraps and ate it on a slice of the bread.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jenne

Corn chowdah!  Wiff bread and salad of course.