News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

The Fat Eris Cook book

Started by Pariah, March 20, 2009, 11:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on March 22, 2009, 04:32:46 PM
sweet - sweets (candy, cake and other just deserts)
boom - stuff you can make pretty quickly
pungent - something with a strong aroma - seafood? alcohol?
prickle - Something more complex (to counterpoint BOOM)?
orange - obviously something orange or that uses oranges
:fap:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

as for formating ideas, i was thinking of BOLD and larger text size for ingredients. instrustions justifed with -><- as bullet points
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on May 26, 2010, 04:00:52 PM
Make cookie dough
Roll it into individual little balls
Freeze 'em for about two hours so they're super frozed
Make cupcake batter
Fill the cupcake tin/cuplets/whatever
Drop a cookie-dough-froze-ball on top of each cupcake
Bake for the normal amount of time for the cupcakes

The cookie dough will defrost, but not cook.

VOILA. COOKIE-DOUGH-FILLED CUPCAKES.

They are like crack.

Rumckle

Quote from: Pēleus on May 25, 2010, 10:40:24 AM
as for formating ideas, i was thinking of BOLD and larger text size for ingredients. instrustions justifed with -><- as bullet points

I forgot I was doing this  :oops:

Anyway, I'll try and make the ingredients bold/larger.

Not sure about the bullet points though, I like having numbers as it makes it easier to follow IMO, easier to remember what step you are up to and all that.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Nast

I would like to say that I'd be happy to do illustrations for the recipes that still lack pictures!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Rumckle

Ooh, some illustrations would nice, thanks Nast.  :)
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pēleus on May 25, 2010, 10:25:28 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 22, 2009, 04:32:46 PM
sweet - sweets (candy, cake and other just deserts)
boom - stuff you can make pretty quickly
pungent - something with a strong aroma - seafood? alcohol?
prickle - Something more complex (to counterpoint BOOM)?
orange - obviously something orange or that uses oranges

:mittens:

prickle, maybe also hot things? peppers/vindaloo etc?

pungent >> just add loads of fish sauce :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

the last yatto

TAR BALL
As designed by Jamie and Terri,
proprietors of Dock of the Bay Bar at Sand Dollar Marina in Grande Isle, Louisiana

1 1/2 cups very hot, hot water

1 1/2 packs grape jello

4 oz Jagermeister

Mix ingredients until jello is disolved. Pour into single ounce plastic cups and cover.

Place covered cups into room temperature water for 5 minutes.

Move cups to freezer for one hour, then refrigerate until consuming.