News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

The Discordian Norm vs. The PD.COM Norm

Started by AFK, June 04, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 04, 2010, 08:54:13 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 08:51:57 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 04, 2010, 08:50:22 PM
She doesn't have to be treated like a goddess.
She doesn't have to be treated like a horrible racist.

I guess I'm making an appeal for some kind of happy medium? 

I treat her the way she treated me.  That's all I'm really wired to do, in normal circumstances.

I like you, RWHN, and I think you're a smart guy, but I also think that you happen to be incorrect on this particular issue.

The way she treated you? Damn Dok, you need to think about that statement....

Fuck you, Rat.  How did I treat her before her first post?

Seriously, fuck you in the heart.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 04, 2010, 08:42:55 PM

PED has been mostly harmless outside of her initial entrance, until, as Nigel admits herself, PED was baited into hostilities.  

That is such bullshit. Apparently we're not even reading the same thread. She posted her deliberately inflammatory OP, and UNLIKE almost everyone else, I decided to treat her questions as if they were earnest and answer them in kind... but nicely. She responded with hostility and contempt, and that's where I've been with her ever since.

Oh, and meanwhile she was PMing nudes of herself to various males on the forum, rounding up her white knight posse.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Well, she certainly accomplished what she set out to do.

And all she had to do was flash her tits and then whimper a little while later.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 09:02:22 PM

PED has been mostly harmless outside of her initial entrance, until, as Nigel admits herself, PED was baited into hostilities.  

That is such bullshit. Apparently we're not even reading the same thread. She posted her deliberately inflammatory OP, and UNLIKE almost everyone else, I decided to treat her questions as if they were earnest and answer them in kind... but nicely. She responded with hostility and contempt, and that's where I've been with her ever since.

Oh, and meanwhile she was PMing nudes of herself to various males on the forum, rounding up her white knight posse.

Do I really need to go and quote where you said you baited her?  Please, can we at least be on the level here? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 04, 2010, 08:31:22 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 08:26:02 PM
It's all about actually making the effort to not be a dick, and to make yourself understandable. That's how online communication/collaboration works best.

hirley0

What about him? Is he a dick? No, he's a harmless crazy old man. If PED was just crazy, I'd ignore her. She initiated hostilities with me, and has consistently tried to insult people here. I don't like her, and guess what? You can't make me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 04, 2010, 09:04:26 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 09:02:22 PM

Do I really need to go and quote where you said you baited her?  Please, can we at least be on the level here? 

Go for it, champ. I posted that after nearly two years of her deliberate jabs at me... yeah, I started just baiting her for the fuck of it. I don't like her, she's a real asshole.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I guess I'm making an appeal for some kind of happy civil  medium?  

Treat her however the hell you want.

AFK

You both do realize it is kind of insulting to suggest those of us who are defending her treatment are doing so because of some nude pictures, right?  Look, we can argue the merits of this but I know damn well I deserve more respect than that.  

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 08:55:11 PM

I treat her the way she treated me.  That's all I'm really wired to do, in normal circumstances.

I like you, RWHN, and I think you're a smart guy, but I also think that you happen to be incorrect on this particular issue.

I don't think that's safe... though I can send you a picture of me if you really want to.

I don't see anywhere in her first post where she mentioned you, you old egotistical bastard. But go on be offended and hurt cause someone said something mean... did you get sand in your vagina again?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 04, 2010, 09:07:21 PM
You both do realize it is kind of insulting to suggest those of us who are defending her treatment are doing so because of some nude pictures, right?  Look, we can argue the merits of this but I know damn well I deserve more respect than that.  

Yeah, you do.  I should have been more specific.

On the other hand, I've been told more than once here that I am somehow guilty of being the first prick in the situation, and that somehow my behavior AFTER her first post caused her first post.  Never mind the fact that I did try to be nice to her for quite some time, a year ago, and got shat on for my troubles.

So I don't feel bad for smearing those who smeared me.  You aren't included in that, and I apologize that it must have seemed that way.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 04, 2010, 09:07:59 PM

I don't think that's safe... though I can send you a picture of me if you really want to.

I don't see anywhere in her first post where she mentioned you, you old egotistical bastard. But go on be offended and hurt cause someone said something mean... did you get sand in your vagina again?

No, because I'm not a Subgenius or anything.  Or a Discordian, right?

You ridiculous passive-aggressive buffoon.
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 09:11:47 PM

No, because I'm not a Subgenius or anything.  Or a Discordian, right?

QuoteMy question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (as far as as ive seen) are fatasses?
Another question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,instead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  rolleyes
Another : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..
Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,and takes care of em douches good,no need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?
Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  confused
5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? haw

Statement : I am the happiest namuh namow in the somsocorcam.  lol

which bit?

*looks some more*

which?

*continues looking*

hrmmmm........

I'm Discordian AND Subgenuius and I'm not offended by any of that... but I forgot, I'm not the one with an ego made of sugar glass.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am judging HER motivation for sending those pics immediately after signing up, especially the way she followed it up with accusing me of being "jealous" (I didn't know about the pics, so I was :?) and later, the "ugly" comments. Paired with the opening comments about fat Discordians, it's apparent to me that she has a huge hangup about appearance and probably gets a great deal of her self-worth from being fawned over by men, which is really kind of sad. I suspect she assumes other women have the same issues. If she hadn't been such an asshole to me, deliberately, multiple times, when I was trying to be nice, I would have sympathy for her.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 04, 2010, 09:14:21 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 09:11:47 PM

I treat her the way she treated me.  That's all I'm really wired to do, in normal circumstances.

Fuck you, Rat.  How did I treat her before her first post?

No, because I'm not a Subgenius or anything.  Or a Discordian, right?

QuoteMy question is simply this : Why "most" of the discordians (as far as as ive seen) are fatasses?
Another question : Why everybodys "mostly" fighting or replyin like fuckin 55year old virgins on the forums,instead of discussin or sharing different ideas..Discord is a beautiful thing and our lady wants us to be "perfect to ourselves and each other".  rolleyes
Another : Whats up with this "real" discordians and "fake" discordians bull..
Lady Discordia doesnt accept loosers anyway,and takes care of em douches good,no need to waste our precious energy goddess gave us to be creative and have fun ehh?
Another one : How come the subgeniiii are soooo fuckin lame? What are they supposed to be?  confused
5th question : Did you know if you eat carrots two weeks in a row,your skin color will turn orange? haw

Statement : I am the happiest namuh namow in the somsocorcam.  lol

which bit?

*looks some more*

which?

*continues looking*

hrmmmm........

I'm Discordian AND Subgenuius and I'm not offended by any of that... but I forgot, I'm not the one with an ego made of sugar glass.

Okay, I tried to back off politely, in PED's thread.  Apparently, you can't understand things in those terms.

FUCK.  OFF.  

Now, at risk of more nonsense being directed my way, may I suggest you talk to someone who doesn't hate your fucking guts?  It might be more productive.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 09:17:31 PM

I am judging HER motivation for sending those pics immediately after signing up, especially the way she followed it up with accusing me of being "jealous" (I didn't know about the pics, so I was :?) and later, the "ugly" comments. Paired with the opening comments about fat Discordians, it's apparent to me that she has a huge hangup about appearance and probably gets a great deal of her self-worth from being fawned over by men, which is really kind of sad. I suspect she assumes other women have the same issues. If she hadn't been such an asshole to me, deliberately, multiple times, when I was trying to be nice, I would have sympathy for her.

No, you were suggesting that all she had to do to get sympathy was "flash her tits", which suggests that those who gave her sympathy, or who have stood up for her in any way, are doing so because of said flashing.  Or do you really not see how that criticism also criticizes those of us who've argued against how she's been treated?