News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

Door knocking Bible Thumpers

Started by Adios, June 04, 2010, 06:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on June 07, 2010, 09:23:54 PM
But surely counted as a legitimate disclaimer? (In Court)

I don't see that they deserve any sort of warning at all.  They are taking precious minutes away from me, that I can't get back.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

Quote from: Hawk on June 07, 2010, 03:39:31 PM
I'll just keep mine simple. If they do agree to come in after I answer the door naked then I will ask if it's alright if I masturbate while we talk about it because I am gay for god.
"Hawk and God, sitting in a tree, w,a,n,k,i,n,g"  :fap:  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BadBeast on June 07, 2010, 09:26:17 PM
I'll just keep mine simple. If they do agree to come in after I answer the door naked then I will ask if it's alright if I masturbate while we talk about it because I am gay for god.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 07, 2010, 09:24:56 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 07, 2010, 09:23:54 PM
But surely counted as a legitimate disclaimer? (In Court)

I don't see that they deserve any sort of warning at all.  They are taking precious minutes away from me, that I can't get back.
Of course they don't deserve it, but neither do you deserve to face any legal repercussions for trauma suffered. And if the Animal shelter have stopped dropping excess critters off to you, what else are you supposed to experiment on?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

-Kel-

Quote from: Hawk on June 04, 2010, 06:03:38 PM
Last evening I saw several people going door to door in my neighborhood with pamphlets in their hands. I went to my office and with a magic marker wrote "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR GOD. DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR." As I was putting the last piece of tape on my poster they came to my porch. I just stared at them as they read my sign. One guy started to say something and I cocked my eyebrow at him. His mouth slammed shut and they left.

Sometimes timing is everything.

Awsome!
Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 04:06:24 AM
I have in the past invited them in, I have given them LSD, I have opened the door naked, told them I was up to my hilt in pussy, but if they'd like to come in and wait, I shouldn't be too long. They actually came in! I couldn't believe it. That's the only reason I gave them Acid, because if they have such a brass fucking neck, as to do that, then they are fucking mine! And I will get my licks in. Would you like a cup of coffee? *smiles lulzy smile* There is a much longer tale to tell regarding one of these particular Jehovah's Witnesses, but that is for annother day.
You have accomplished a small part of my dream of one day spiking a LDS sacrament with LSD.

BadBeast

Quote from: -Kel- on June 08, 2010, 12:56:46 AM
Last evening I saw several people going door to door in my neighborhood with pamphlets in their hands. I went to my office and with a magic marker wrote "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR GOD. DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR." As I was putting the last piece of tape on my poster they came to my porch. I just stared at them as they read my sign. One guy started to say something and I cocked my eyebrow at him. His mouth slammed shut and they left.

Awsome!
I have in the past invited them in, I have given them LSD, I have opened the door naked, told them I was up to my hilt in pussy, but if they'd like to come in and wait, I shouldn't be too long. They actually came in! I couldn't believe it. That's the only reason I gave them Acid, because if they have such a brass fucking neck, as to do that, then they are fucking mine! And I will get my licks in. Would you like a cup of coffee? *smiles lulzy smile* There is a much longer tale to tell regarding one of these particular Jehovah's Witnesses, but that is for annother day.
You have accomplished a small part of my dream of one day spiking a LDS sacrament with LSD.

They were Jehovahs Witlesses, but I would have still done it if they were LDS. (They're not so endemic over here.)  JW's are almost as funny, and just as Zealous.

-Kel-

Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 01:12:36 AM

Awsome!

They were Jehovahs Witlesses, but I would have still done it if they were LDS. (They're not so endemic over here.)  JW's are almost as funny, and just as Zealous.

Jehovahs are a rare bunch here. I live in Utah.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: -Kel- on June 08, 2010, 01:23:22 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 01:12:36 AM

Awsome!

Jehovahs are a rare bunch here. I live in Utah.

I will give Mormons one thing- they're usually very helpful to strangers, even if you tell them you don't give a crap about their religion.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

And no-one knows their Bible, like the JW's.

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 07, 2010, 09:02:56 PM
Inre:  The OP.

If anyone comes to your house for any reason other than an express invitation from yourself, or armed with a warrant, they are fair game.  Even if one or both of the above conditions are met, they might still be fair game.

Fact.

Adios

Quote from: BadBeast on June 07, 2010, 09:26:17 PM

:lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 04:29:22 AM
And no-one knows their Bible, like the JW's.

Sadly true... When I left at age 25 I'd read the whole damn thing three times on my own and gone through it 3 times as part of the Assigned Weekly reading.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BadBeast

I often thought I must've done that with Lord of the Rings. But without the Evangelising/Witnessing thing.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 05:07:09 PM
I often thought I must've done that with Lord of the Rings. But without the Evangelising/Witnessing thing.

You could try to evangelize on behalf of the great Sauron if you really wanted.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

Yeah, that's a possibility, but everyone's seen LOTR Now, so Sauron would be better, renamed, and repackaged, and sprayed down with febreeze. Like they did with Mithras when they Christed  everthing. Plenty to work with, he's just a big ol' eye, after all. Soaring Man sees everyting, You sorry spinners, Make prays to him! He sees from his eye, all teh way to teh ends of teh Shires, and into our lifes like it was a rodesign, an he tells us to keep the precious, precious, my precious, or teh nasty elfys will make us all bow under teh yoke of teh Hippy Lord, Grunduff teh Geyh.