News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Worst location ever

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 06, 2010, 05:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Why is there a mickey dees' in the middle of some park in Hillsboro?

WHY.

Requia ☣

I think its a map error, I can't see any buildings there when I zoom in.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

If this is truly 'worst location ever', it might be in a hidden bunker.

Vene

Quote from: Requia ☣ on June 06, 2010, 07:08:31 AM
I think its a map error, I can't see any buildings there when I zoom in.
Has to be one, I know that google maps places a local clinic in the middle of a baseball field. It was fun trying to find them using the interwebs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The review about "poor location and slow service" makes me LOL.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

There's another one about a mile up the road that seems a little more corporeal.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think we should organize an outing and try to go there.

Storebrand

Send a bunch of e-mails and letters complaining about the lack of service at said location.  Include google map and pictures of people waiting in line for said shitty service.  Extra points for anyone willing to stand in front of the line wearing...   http://www.funnypictures.net.au/images/queen-elizabeth-in-a-mcdonalds-uniform.jpg

Golden Applesauce

Possibly it's a recent map overlaid on an old satellite photo?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

BADGE OF HONOR

Nah sometimes they just make mistakes.  For a while google maps said there was a Dairy Queen in a neighborhood that has no businesses at all, and never has.   
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In the spirit of confusion, I like it.

President Television

Now I want to go get take-out from the visible McDonald's nearby and eat it at that exact spot. Could be a fun picnic y/n?
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on June 07, 2010, 03:57:40 AM
Now I want to go get take-out from the visible McDonald's nearby and eat it at that exact spot. Could be a fun picnic y/n?

Yes!

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 07, 2010, 03:11:04 AM
Nah sometimes they just make mistakes.  For a while google maps said there was a Dairy Queen in a neighborhood that has no businesses at all, and never has.   
Google Maps says that there is an invisible Church of Scientology about a mile away from me in a residential area. I'm disappointed that I can't find it.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘