News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

NutGASM

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, June 07, 2010, 12:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cramulus

for posterity:

creating a video with some day laborers speaking in spanish. The video has incorrect captions in which the mexicans are making right wing straw man arguments.

'i work all the good yobs like picking the crud out of garden fertilizer, so that is why your college grads cannot find no work!'
                          \

'haha you americans are so fool! i work with fake social security card and pay income taxes that i can never receive as benefits! haha! it just go into your system and i never collect! haha!'
                             \

"I work three hours a day and my family is fat as a chalupa"
                                  \

"I came to America so I could dream the American dream. I'm going to be a rich and powerful CEO someday."
                                     \

tyrannosaurus vex

And tag it with a fake conservative think-tank name like 'the American Liberty Fund'

try to make the acronym hilarious.

tyrannosaurus vex

STOP!

Better idea.

Get together with people spanish speaking people you know and RECORD them on video reciting lines from Illuminatus! or the Principia, in Spanish. Then instead of subtitles do a voice-over to "translate" into infuriating statements. Make it believable like you are a professional. But leave the original audio just loud enough so a real expert can do a real translation if they try hard enough. Then we will post these videos on the blog as if we went around interviewing real illegals.