News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Disturbed as Fuck Mailing List.

Started by Doktor Howl, June 07, 2010, 06:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Whoohoo! Better late than never, amiright?
Just sent my response priority.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Bella

We received our letter a little bit ago and it took a while for us to think of a suitable response, well, revenge is more like it. 

Here's the note we just pm'd to Rog.

QuotePackage on the way for you!  We made it a literacy themed package, as is only fair and befitting your stature as a man of literacy. Because we really couldn't bring ourselves to write anything terrible to you we sent you horrible things that other people have written.  These books are very very "special." You're always saying, "Or Kill Me", and we figure this package just might do the job.

Liam's book is enclosed, of course. And we  may or may not have tossed in a copy of the best independent newspaper in America and several of the worst books known to mankind. The hardback was written by one of my cousins, and the newest paperback employs more cliched plot twists than I had thought possible. You'll love them. I promisssse.

We're fully expecting to read about it in the papers.

Tucson Man Found Dead of Brain Hemorrage Clutching Books in Hand. Neighbors reveal his last words were 'FUUUUUUCK!!!

Bella and Liam
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Bu🤠ns

HEY ROGER! The letter is going in the mail Monday...i finally wrote it!

Cuddlefish

fuckfuckfuck... I totally forgot to reply to my letter. Getting on it...
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Nephew Twiddleton

HAs a new mailing gone out already?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Blight on November 22, 2010, 06:34:33 PM
HAs a new mailing gone out already?

Nope, and I haven't even had time to post the old ones.  I plan to to that over the holidays.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rumckle

Roger, if you are still posting mine out, I have a new address, I will PM it to you.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.