News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Orly Taitz running for office?

Started by Doktor Howl, June 08, 2010, 02:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

GOP bad dream: Birther on ticket

California Republicans optimistic about their prospects in November could find themselves with a bit of a problem after the votes are counted in Tuesday's primaries — a statewide ticket with the so-called "Birther Queen" as one of their candidates.

Orly Taitz is an Israeli émigré who has spent the past two years filing lawsuits challenging President Barack Obama's right to be president on the grounds that he was born in Kenya. In the process, she has earned herself $20,000 in court fines.

Now she's running for the GOP nomination for secretary of state, and with her establishment-backed primary opponent mounting a less-than-stellar campaign against her, operatives say there's a chance she could win.

But longtime California GOP strategist Allan Hoffenblum, who publishes the California Target Book, says a Taitz victory is entirely possible. "It will be a complete embarrassment if she wins, but these things can happen," he said.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38212.html   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Oh God yes.   :lulz:

Where can I donate to her campaign? 
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cainad (dec.)

:lulz: This is priceless.

Palin/Taitz 2012!

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

The conservatives here will be insufferable (and most people in my neck of the woods are conservatives) and she in general worries me about political reform. Perhaps I'm over reacting, though.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on June 08, 2010, 03:06:24 AM
The conservatives here will be insufferable (and most people in my neck of the woods are conservatives) and she in general worries me about political reform. Perhaps I'm over reacting, though.

Um, she's a fucking nutcase.  This will be the funniest thing since Al Haig.
Molon Lube

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 08, 2010, 03:07:54 AM

Dangerous insanity is usually best viewed from a distance, and behind thick plexiglass windows.
Is it plugged in?

Dysfunctional Cunt

That will be awfully hard to beat, but yeah, I agree.....   :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Remington on June 08, 2010, 07:59:59 AM

Dangerous insanity is usually best viewed from a distance, and behind thick plexiglass windows.

This ain't gonna be your century.
Molon Lube

Requia ☣

She lost the primary.

She is however suing the guy who won, claiming he isn't qualified to hold the office.   :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Jasper

You can get sued for ANYTHING.  :lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Requia ☣ on June 10, 2010, 06:18:04 AM
She lost the primary.

She is however suing the guy who won, claiming he isn't qualified to hold the office.   :lulz:

So it's basically a pattern with her...  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

Let's hope she gets slapped with more fines. I believe the last one was for $20k, but maybe she'll have to shell out more this time.

AFK

She makes Sarah Palin look like a rational and brilliant person.  That is, if they were the only two people in the room. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.