News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

...and now, a chimpanzee skull-raping a frog

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 12, 2010, 04:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

wait, wut?!

as in the kiddos were downstairs eating their cereal when this happened, or something?!
wow.

is it verified that this is a genuine interview with the guy?
why would he allow it to be released, and then fess up to it with an interview?!

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cain

Quote from: RWHN on July 06, 2010, 07:45:50 PM
If it helps, I've been round since 05 and I still haven't seen tubgirl, or any of the other legendary videos.  I have, however, seen the goatse thing, and that was when I learned the valuable lesson of pd.com.  Look before you click.  Especially links from certain pd.com posters.  :)

People on EB&G still trust my links.

That is actually quite amazing, considering what I've subjected their membership to over the past 4 years in terms of shock sites.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I watched exsanguianus.

I had to stop about a second after the 'pop,' when he started to all over the floor.

Congratulations pd. You most definitely got me.  :x :horrormirth: :lulz: :argh!: :cry: :x :roll:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Captain Utopia on July 06, 2010, 05:43:25 PM
It's a short list.  It has Goatse and stuff like that video of the american soldier being beheaded.  "Tubgirl" was on it until  :x  and sweet baby jesus, I hope to see nothing like that again.

Shit, you're lucky this isn't The Good* Old Days here at PD. There was a time when you didn't have to click to see horrible things

*By good I mean horrible and we had mods like Hugh, who is apparently a fan of the post-op ladyboys, that would fuck with our posts and we (well, some of us less savory posters) would respond by doing things like liberally posting tubgirl, goatse, etc.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

exsanguianus.
i like that... ehhe.

is that vid available somewhere in a .gif?

ETA: Syn, you really need to watch it through.  the really visceral part is watching him fish the broken shards from his newly expanded rectum...

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: LMNO on July 06, 2010, 07:41:22 PM
In defense of Cptn Utop, the video of Richard Pearl (journalist, not soldier) getting beheaded is extremely upsetting.
Yeah... that's something I really wish I could unsee.

Quote from: Iptuous on July 07, 2010, 05:37:09 AM
exsanguianus.
i like that... ehhe.

There's one in the "Tools for Tools like You" thread.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

Quote from: Iptuous on July 06, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
i have actually avoided tubgirl as well, and i have no idea how...

apart from snuff stuff like the pearl video, i would say that the 'ass pop' video was the most disturbing for me...

well to be fair, compared to that, you've pretty much seen it all (except for that BME/zen video which I dunno what happens after 20 seconds of urethra insertion and ball-piercings :x )

but tubgirl is just a girl in a bathtub, doing on orange fountain on her face with an OJ enema. they even thoughtfully pixelled out her cunt!

and goatse is even less worse. It's just a stretched anus.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

exsanguianus.
i like that... ehhe.

ETA: Syn, you really need to watch it through.  the really visceral part is watching him fish the broken shards from his newly expanded rectum...
I got to the first shard and thought MOAR? Nah! :lulz:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 07, 2010, 08:14:01 AM
but tubgirl is just a girl in a bathtub, doing on orange fountain on her face with an OJ enema. they even thoughtfully pixelled out her cunt!

and goatse is even less worse. It's just a stretched anus.

Oh....
my mistake.  I meant 2G1C is what i have avoided.  tubgirl, i've seen.  not too terrible.
goatse i would rank as worse than tubgirl.  it's not just a stretched anus!  it's a horribly stretched anus.
i know there's worse out there, but it is the iconic image.

i wonder how many people are out there that have sought their 15 minutes of fame by taking an image of themselves doing some gawdawful shit, only to have it not take off like these images we speak of?
they go through life frustratedly trying to make their picture go viral, unsuccessfully.
in their mind, their 'achievement' becomes greater and greater, while the slight that humanity has delivered to them by not being duly impressed becomes more and more heinous.
eventually, they may even consider themselves in christ like terms, with their actions being a self sacrifice on behalf of the undeserving masses, the traffic cone up their ass being analogous to the cross he bore...

LMNO

Ipt, that could very easily be a spin-off sidebar plot in an issue of Transmetropolitan.

BadBeast

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on July 07, 2010, 06:36:41 AM
Quote from: LMNO on July 06, 2010, 07:41:22 PM
In defense of Cptn Utop, the video of Richard Pearl (journalist, not soldier) getting beheaded is extremely upsetting.
Yeah... that's something I really wish I could unsee.

exsanguianus.
i like that... ehhe.

There's one in the "Tools for Tools like You" thread.
Now there's a link that should never be clicked without a Emergency Crash Team on hand!
And yes, I know the OP was Dok, but he's a proper Doktor of Horror, you're just a sociopath, and should be supervised at all times.
Hell Beckons, even closer now.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cain

So...any of you guys and girls watched the Zentastic videos?

Richter

I did a run through of that whole thread one boring day.  Supplementary material on Efukt or Stile project if anyone's bored
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat