News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

...and now, a chimpanzee skull-raping a frog

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, June 12, 2010, 04:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Yeah, I always wondered if their first thoughts were, "OH FUCK! I CAN'T UNDO THAT!"

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 07, 2010, 08:14:01 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on July 06, 2010, 07:48:05 PM
i have actually avoided tubgirl as well, and i have no idea how...

apart from snuff stuff like the pearl video, i would say that the 'ass pop' video was the most disturbing for me...

well to be fair, compared to that, you've pretty much seen it all (except for that BME/zen video which I dunno what happens after 20 seconds of urethra insertion and ball-piercings :x )

but tubgirl is just a girl in a bathtub, doing on orange fountain on her face with an OJ enema. they even thoughtfully pixelled out her cunt!

and goatse is even less worse. It's just a stretched anus.

See? You can watch things like this and shrug them off. They will no longer disturb you and you will become unfuckwithable.

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on July 07, 2010, 02:16:25 PM
So...any of you guys and girls watched the Zentastic videos?

I got through the first two okay, and then I got to the bit in the third part with the scissors and gave a little shriek and closed the window.

Lucky for me, I am exceedingly good at not thinking about things.

ETA: That was my first week here. I haven't looked at that thread since. :horrormirth:

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Iptuous on July 06, 2010, 09:20:08 PM
yeah.
that was the most immediately cringemaking....
and it just keeps going after the initial accident, forcing you into the sucker's headspace.
you can absolutely taste the panic and the shame and the disbelief in the face of the obvious horror of the present moment.....

good lord.

Just throwing this out there: one probably shouldn't mix the experience of hallucinogens and 1M1J (lovingly called "ass pop").

You cannot be more in that person's headspace unless you're actually him. d/n/t (or do it, but post a lengthy description of your experience please.)
Ya' stupid Yank.

Dalek

If humans and dolphings are the only animals who have sex for pleasure, why is that monkey raping the frog. Or is this just another of those "Did you know" bullshit facts?

BadBeast

Quote from: DALEKK on July 10, 2010, 08:12:01 PM
If humans and dolphings are the only animals who have sex for pleasure, why is that monkey raping the frog. Or is this just another of those "Did you know" bullshit facts?
Humans and dolphins, having sex for pleasure?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

President Television

Bonobos are also included in that group. And it isn't that they're the only animals that have sex for pleasure, it's that they're the only animals that have sex for pleasure all year round. Because, you know, we don't have a mating season.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

BadBeast

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on July 10, 2010, 08:58:44 PM

Bonobos are also included in that group. And it isn't that they're the only animals that have sex for pleasure, it's that they're the only animals that have sex for pleasure all year round. Because, you know, we don't have a mating season.
Humans, Chimps, Bonobos, and Gorillas are just about the only mammals whose females show no outward sign of when they are ovulating. That's why we tend to form long term relationships with out mates, so that we are always available to fill up their ladyparts with our sticky man's mess. attempt to impregnate them.

But as for being the only animals that have sex for pleasure, I don't believe that to be true. Dogs will often have sex with anything that's around, purely for pleasure, Horses, Elephants, Cattle, lots of mammals seem to enjoy having sex too.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Jasper

Well, there's probably a distinction between "pleasure" and "instinctually doing it as often as possible"

BadBeast

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 10, 2010, 11:11:52 PM
Well, there's probably a distinction between "pleasure" and "instinctually doing it as often as possible"
There very well may be, but far from being mutually exclusive, they seem to be hard wired together in humans. That's probably why we are so prone to addictive behaviour.