News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Sexy time...

Started by PopeTom, June 12, 2010, 08:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on June 13, 2010, 09:21:44 PM
Naw, you don't need a scale, just a 3-4 point system.

0 - inaudible
1 - barely audible
2 - audible, but can be drowned out by other noise
3 - drowns out other noise
:lulz:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

-Kel-

I highly suggest when you can hear a roommate or neighbor going at it, watch benny benassi's "satisfaction" video while on full blast.

or listen to the couple and leave a score card.

NWC

Quote from: NWC on June 13, 2010, 12:53:31 PM
The girl who's room is right next to mine(7 room place with a common kitchen) drove me crazy this year, she always had friends over who made tons and tons of noise(just partying), and her boyfriend was here all the time, I heard them often enough. Anyway she just is a noisy person, she also coughs in her sleep all night loud enough to wake me up. And then when my girlfriend was over, and we were busy(but not really that loud), she would knock on the wall, which is really disturbing, for me but moreso for my girlfriend.

Now the girl is gone, cos she decided not to take her exams, and we're in our exam period, so it's nice to have some peace from that.

Jesus fucking christ. She came back to the town just to sign for an exam on monday. She doesn't do anything all day, she has no reason to be here. I can barely sleep as it is, from the stress of actually taking my exams, but this is the THIRD NIGHT IN A ROW I've been woken up between 4 and 5 am. It take me at least an hour to go to sleep, so every time they wake up me, I lose an hour. Tonight I knocked on her wall, and when they wake up, I'm going to confront them. I'm so angry.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

PopeTom

Quote from: NWC on June 23, 2010, 04:08:21 AM
Quote from: NWC on June 13, 2010, 12:53:31 PM
The girl who's room is right next to mine(7 room place with a common kitchen) drove me crazy this year, she always had friends over who made tons and tons of noise(just partying), and her boyfriend was here all the time, I heard them often enough. Anyway she just is a noisy person, she also coughs in her sleep all night loud enough to wake me up. And then when my girlfriend was over, and we were busy(but not really that loud), she would knock on the wall, which is really disturbing, for me but moreso for my girlfriend.

Now the girl is gone, cos she decided not to take her exams, and we're in our exam period, so it's nice to have some peace from that.

Jesus fucking christ. She came back to the town just to sign for an exam on monday. She doesn't do anything all day, she has no reason to be here. I can barely sleep as it is, from the stress of actually taking my exams, but this is the THIRD NIGHT IN A ROW I've been woken up between 4 and 5 am. It take me at least an hour to go to sleep, so every time they wake up me, I lose an hour. Tonight I knocked on her wall, and when they wake up, I'm going to confront them. I'm so angry.

Bonus points if you can somehow turn this into a threesome.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

-Kel-

The other night I sat down to enjoy a movie and I start hearing playful squeaks that could only come from my roommate.

I gave them 7 out of 10.

NWC

Quote from: PopeTom on June 23, 2010, 04:32:37 AM
Bonus points if you can somehow turn this into a threesome.

As I lay in bed, angry, after an hour of not being able to go back to sleep, I thought of banging on her door and yelling "finish her off and go to sleep or I'll do it myself", but I don't think my girlfriend would like that.

Anyway, I just went for a run to cool off, it's 6am now, and I've slept barely more than an hour. I think I'll just get started studying, I have a huge oral exam tomorrow morning, la philosophie morale.

It is a categorical imperative that my neighbors shut the fuck up. At least that's my interpretation of Kant.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED