News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Rough night

Started by Adios, June 14, 2010, 01:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 16, 2010, 08:32:35 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 16, 2010, 08:23:26 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 16, 2010, 08:18:01 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 15, 2010, 02:56:32 PM
Quote from: Nigel on June 15, 2010, 06:36:57 AM
:lulz: You are really determined to have that tent-thing in your backyard, against all odds, aren't you?

It has now become a matter of principle. I WILL NOT allow nature to beat me.

Ahem.

Quotehu·bris [ hybriss ]
noun 

Definition:

1. pride: excessive pride or arrogance.
2. excessive ambition: the excessive pride and ambition that usually leads to the downfall of a hero in classical tragedy.

It was optimisim.

That's just what Aggamemnon said.

Who?

Adios

Nevermind. Google worked. :)

Adios

AFK

I think your tent needs to be made out of whatever that fully intact and upright grill is made out of. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

We had 70 MPH gusts and 60 MPH sustained winds last night. The updraft is what's killing me.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

you are trying to keep a tent in your backyard during tornado season?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: good one

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suggestion-
  Keep your canopy safely stowed in a garage or shed until you intend to use it?
Sounds like a pain in the ass but I would think it beats having to re-build the thing after every storm.
:? perhaps

Adios

Quote from: Fredyjafjallajökull on June 21, 2010, 04:03:07 PM
you are trying to keep a tent in your backyard during tornado season?  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: good one

It's how I roll.  :D

Adios

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 21, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Suggestion-
Sounds like a pain in the ass but I would think it beats having to re-build the thing after every storm.

It took over 2 hours to assemble the thing.

BUT!

I have a plan!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh. Well, carry on then

Adios

Maybe I won't bitch about the pergola right now. Neighbors are out looking for their stuff that blew away. A trash can hit a car and damaged the rear bumper.

And My house.  :cry:

Freeky

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 21, 2010, 04:07:06 PM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on June 21, 2010, 04:04:43 PM
Suggestion-

It took over 2 hours to assemble the thing.

BUT!

I have a plan!

For great justice?!

Adios

Plan is on hold until I get my house fixed.

Freeky