Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:25:40 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 04:22:25 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:18:11 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 04:16:23 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:15:24 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 22, 2010, 04:14:52 AM
Narot:
"<narot>: freeky Hate women? I dun't. I just hate retards. Unfortunately posessing a "vagina" gets you shot up to the topfront of that regard."

Dude, wtf?

Dok:
Will do.

He's a tough guy.  He said he'll even come out to AZ to kick my ass.  LOL.

That was before he found out you were a dude, though, Dok. Then he wanted to be buddy buddy with you.

Actually, it was after I posted my pic.  My gut tells me he's about 90 pounds, lives in the suburbs, and is all mad because his Japanese e-girlfriend left him for a Naruto fan-fic artist in Asswipe, Texas.

I seen pics of him. He's not a shorty, or super skinny like Daruko. However, that pic was fairly intimidating, even if you were smiling. So it amounts to the same thing.

Also, NT, I was just really upset about what he did to that midget. That suit was totally uncalled for Dok. And I can't believe you tried to put it on Pickles, rest his widdwe puppy heart.

It was for his own good.  Also, the midget PAID me for that suit.  He likes that shit.

I'd have told you that, if you'd asked before beating me around the head and neck with a chunk of wood.

Somehow I think I've missed an interesting story....
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:27:25 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 22, 2010, 04:26:54 AM
Narot:
"<narot>: freeky Hate women? I dun't. I just hate retards. Unfortunately posessing a "vagina" gets you shot up to the topfront of that regard."

Dude, wtf?

Dok:
Will do.

That was before he found out you were a dude, though, Dok. Then he wanted to be buddy buddy with you.

Actually, it was after I posted my pic.  My gut tells me he's about 90 pounds, lives in the suburbs, and is all mad because his Japanese e-girlfriend left him for a Naruto fan-fic artist in Asswipe, Texas.

I seen pics of him. He's not a shorty, or super skinny like Daruko. However, that pic was fairly intimidating, even if you were smiling. So it amounts to the same thing.

Also, NT, I was just really upset about what he did to that midget. That suit was totally uncalled for Dok. And I can't believe you tried to put it on Pickles, rest his widdwe puppy heart.

It was for his own good.  Also, the midget PAID me for that suit.  He likes that shit.

I'd have told you that, if you'd asked before beating me around the head and neck with a chunk of wood.

I think I apologized for that... :lulz:

Does it count if I've been beaten too senseless to understand you?   :lulz:

Yes. :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 22, 2010, 04:27:38 AM
Narot:

Dude, wtf?

Dok:
Will do.

There's a thread somewhere with the details.

I tried to help her with her dog, which kept running away.  She didn't like the harness I made, so I sold it to a certain midget I know.  Then Freeky smacked my bitch up. :(
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:32:30 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 22, 2010, 04:27:38 AM
Narot:

Dude, wtf?

Dok:
Will do.

There's a thread somewhere with the details.

I tried to help her with her dog, which kept running away.  She didn't like the harness I made, so I sold it to a certain midget I know.  Then Freeky smacked my bitch up. :(

There should also be an upraised eyebow emoticon...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Twiddleton, I bumped the thread with the puppy story for you.