Main Menu

I knew I left those somewhere...

Started by -Kel-, June 17, 2010, 09:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37754426/ns/us_news-life/

Airline seizes dozens of human heads
Ark. officials now investigating whether body parts were legally obtained

Between 40 and 60 human heads were found in a cargo shipment by a Southwest Airlines employee last week, the airline confirmed Thursday.

The heads, which were intercepted in Little Rock, Ark., were promptly handed over to local officials, who are now investigating whether the body parts were legally obtained and handled.

Southwest officials said the airline refused to ship the package because it was not labeled correctly. "And then when we found out what was in the package, we contacted local authorities and they contacted the coroner," said airline spokesman Marilee McInnish.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2010, 09:15:32 PM
Fucking baggage handlers.

Now what the hell are you going to use to scare kids?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

These probably belonged to that rat bastard TGRR, who was always going on about "hundreds of severed heads".
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2010, 10:51:08 PM
These probably belonged to that rat bastard TGRR, who was always going on about "hundreds of severed heads".

HEADS WILL ROLL!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 17, 2010, 10:51:08 PM
You mean you wouldn't have liked 40-60 dried up human heads as a surprise birthday gift? :sad:

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘