News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

scrawled in flagrante delicto

Started by Cosine 5, July 01, 2010, 03:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosine 5

Stupid girl with nothing but contempt for yourself There is no such thing as forever in such a finite human world Everything will end one day everything will fall apart like the bars of your prison O liberation like the chromium-clad feathers of your dreams O desperation Everything falls apart like human lives and happiness and love and You will too some beautiful day and We shall gather buttercups in a concrete meadow watching the shadows of heaven fall dark upon light-polluted skies

until the patterns prove us wrong. Elimination - gaps in the clouds reveal the past peeking through, clockwork replays in slow motion and silence, your clockwork smile, your tears that lied but maybe to the things I once believed? And here the prophet lies lied to by everyone, who lost the Truth when he lost himself among the roses. Orange sharpie against pale pink wall What are you writing this time O despicable poet? No, I am not writing, I am drawing, a bright orange sketch, I am drawing chaos between the corridors, I am showing you how I think, how I feel, how I dream

until the future rushes forth and offers crayons and watercolors to our stained-glass churchless eyes And we develop negatives of desire and forget the orange sharpie in a corner of my room that no one visits anymore like a remnant of childhood It's a corner that no one would visit if you paid them because it is so dangerous There are fragments of beautiful things lost The reality will eat your soul

until you wake and you know that the best things in life are flammable and the clothes you wear can't save you from a single flame And you'd like to think words are water but you know that poetry is useless And you'd like to sing some song that the heavens will hear but you know that sounds cannot breach the crippled sky No the sky still suffocates you and your music does too These words are still stifling you O little girl O stupid girl with nothing but contempt for yourself

until -

- but no.

not quite there yet.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fujikoma

I heard something like a Skinny Puppy song in the background while reading it.