News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

u: just get yourself high

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 31, 2004, 12:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

i've coem to udnerstand work is like a drug. a mad crazy head drug. it's liek takign lsd and gettign paid for it.
Hell is other people.

Trollax

Quote from: Secret Chief Horabi've coem to udnerstand work is like a drug. a mad crazy head drug. it's liek takign lsd and gettign paid for it.

only if you're a medical volunteer :-P

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Secret Chief Horabi've coem to udnerstand work is like a drug. a mad crazy head drug. it's liek takign lsd and gettign paid for it.

It is but , sadly, you build up a tperance after a while and work no longer has the smae effect. Before you get hooked, consider this: what are you going to do when full time is no longer strong enough?

illusion

Guido Finucci

And that's what work does to people.

Horab Fibslager

i have too many things to do outside of work to have two jobs. liek chillin and staring at my monitor.

i wouldn't mind moving up a tax bracket tho :P

and like lsd, 8hours is the perfect length of any trip(cept i can go home early occasionally from my job :) )
Hell is other people.

Wishfarple

I must be doing something wrong.  I can't remember a day of work where I actually wanted to be there.  AFAIC, work is the anti-life of life.
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Llama Wishfart RinpocheI must be doing something wrong.  I can't remember a day of work where I actually wanted to be there.  AFAIC, work is the anti-life of life.

I'm a Pizza Delivery boy.  I love work.  Today, I was driving around in the 'Duck Pond,' a really high class neighbourhood in Gainesville, and this hot girl opened the door when I knocked.  She was naked save for a pair of panties, and looked to be about 22.  She smiled, took the pizza, and gave me a five dollar tip.

It's a wonderful life.