News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Orc and Pie

Started by Cramulus, June 21, 2010, 02:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I begin eating oranges.

Cain

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2010, 03:13:48 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 25, 2010, 03:13:06 PM
I cast "detect evil".

it turns out that you are evil

I wonder how often wizards discover their alignment by accident like that

OK, I cast spell "locate orc".

I then use one of my metamagic feats which converts all spells to do ice damage.  I then use another of my metamagic feats to convert that ice damage to electrical damage.  I then cast fell drain.  The orc takes 4 pts of damage per round and loses a level.

LMNO

I continue eating oranges.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2010, 03:27:58 PM
I continue eating oranges.

If you eat too much fruit you won't have much of an appetite for pie.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cramulus

in my experience, it makes you hungry for anything but oranges

LMNO

I continue eating oranges.  I also remove my pance, and point my buttocks in the direction of the orc.

And eat more oranges.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2010, 04:01:01 PM

Supposed to be a double entendre  :)

Plus LMNO will have to go through a lot before he gets hungry again.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2010, 04:09:09 PM
I continue eating oranges.  I also remove my pance, and point my buttocks in the direction of the orc.

And eat more oranges.

ohshit....

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on June 25, 2010, 04:01:01 PM

I was eating non-orange things... in fact, I ate a large pasta dinner right before consuming the last 6 oranges. It was probably the only thing that made it possible.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

I check the ceiling for traps.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love this game. This might be the only role-playing game simple enough for me to understand.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

I ask the orc if it would like to share the pie, as I have also brought along some deviled eggs and combining these resources we could have a picnic.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

AFK

I shapeshift into Richard Simmons and lecture the Orc about how the pie is going to make it fat and convince him to join my new program "Sweating with the Orcies". 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Reginald Ret

I take a generic gold ring and scratch a 1 in it.
'Hey orc, wanna trade?'
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on June 28, 2010, 06:06:01 AM
I ask the orc if it would like to share the pie, as I have also brought along some deviled eggs and combining these resources we could have a picnic.

Awww! :)