News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Dammit Dok

Started by Adios, June 21, 2010, 11:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Lost a friend last week. He was a good man. It seems the indiscretions of youth caught up with him.

He died on the operating table when his heart gave up. He was younger than me. He and I had worked together when I had my construction company, he had a painting company. He and I had the honor to restore the Walter Chrysler home and an historic church.

His work ethic was admirable but paled when compared to his loyalty as a friend. He was a quiet man who always chose his words carefully.

He will be missed by many.

You and I it seems, are part of the next generation to face whatever waits behind the curtain after this life is over. I wonder once in a while what it will be. I pray that it isn't boring.

Captain Utopia

I'm sorry for your loss, man.  I lost my best friend six years ago.  It sucks.

Nephew Twiddleton

Sorry to hear it Hawk. Don't know what to say. Hope all is well.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Charley Brown on June 21, 2010, 11:34:08 PM
Lost a friend last week. He was a good man. It seems the indiscretions of youth caught up with him.

He died on the operating table when his heart gave up. He was younger than me. He and I had worked together when I had my construction company, he had a painting company. He and I had the honor to restore the Walter Chrysler home and an historic church.

His work ethic was admirable but paled when compared to his loyalty as a friend. He was a quiet man who always chose his words carefully.

You and I it seems, are part of the next generation to face whatever waits behind the curtain after this life is over. I wonder once in a while what it will be. I pray that it isn't boring.

If there is a God, I have some questions for him, before he ships me off to whatever horrible fate I merit.  I shall describe these in detail tomorrow, when I have a little more time to write.

Sorry for your loss, though, and I know how you feel.  They're all dying off...I hardly have any warm, personal enemies left.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Sorry to hear that Hawk.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Richter

Good friends, worthwhile enemies, and Slack never arrives or leaves easily. 
Sorry, Hawk.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 12:44:15 AM
Quote from: Charley Brown on June 21, 2010, 11:34:08 PM

If there is a God, I have some questions for him, before he ships me off to whatever horrible fate I merit.  I shall describe these in detail tomorrow, when I have a little more time to write.

Sorry for your loss, though, and I know how you feel.  They're all dying off...I hardly have any warm, personal enemies left.

I look forward to seeing those questions.

Thanks to all.