News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Two Weeks Left (Hey, Louie)

Started by Doktor Howl, December 25, 2020, 12:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Louie,

Nobody expected 2020.  Even Trump got caught flat-footed, and he had more warning than any of us did.  He has managed to be a one-person disinformation feedback loop.  If he had been capable of seeing past the very next headline, he could have painted himself as the next FDR.  Seriously, if he had proclaimed the pandemic as a difficult challenge, but one that we were up to, he would have buried Biden alive at the polls.  But he couldn't seem to see the world - and the political potential - as anything other than what he wanted it to be.

It seems easy to laugh at him for that.  And you and I DO laugh at him, but not for that.  We didn't see any of this crap coming, either.  Hell, we didn't see TRUMP coming, did we?  50 months ago, Trump was the next Sarah Palin, a clown show that was there for us to chuckle about and hurl rotten fruit at.

How'd that work out?

Now, I remember what you were saying back then, you accelerationist son of a bitch.  You were telling me how 4 years of Trump would "teach us a lesson" and that four years of this arse biscuit was better than four more years of corporatism.  You didn't seem to think it would ever actually happen, and that if it DID happen, it wouldn't really be real.  And then once he got in and it WAS really that bad, you doubled down.  You stuck yourself in a bad signal loop, and spent all your time bitching at the moderates in an orgy of false comparisons that existed only in your head and the heads of your fellow travelers.  Which leads me to think the horseshoe theory really might have something going for it.

Because, and this is the very soul of 2020, you were mad that people wanted their model and not yours.  You are not very far different from 70 million asshats who still refuse to believe that Trump lost.  Not because they really think there was fraud, but because they want THEIR way, and they were told that they could have it no matter what, and even IF they didn't get it, they could just burn everything down to TELL US WHAT.

So I have angry populists to the right of me and angry populists to the left of me.  It is hard to explain how this makes me feel without actually violating the law.  God KNOWS I hate dumbass hominids, and he put me here ANYWAY.

So Louie, when you next decide to come around here spouting your shit about how the two parties are the same and why doesn't anyone ever listen to the "rational left," expect the same reception the MAGA freaks would get.  Which would be me and the family with baseball bats, you asshole.

More sincerely than may be strictly necessary,
Hamish
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

:mittens: :sotw: :mittens:

I don't know what the soup pot emote is Sopposed to mean, but I wanted to imply making noise and banging on shit in agreement. The best "Louie" yet! I am extremely glad you're writing again.

I remember when AynRandsshriveledpseudopenis sumthin sumthin (weed) and his little nihilist wannabe magus maggot buddy were CROWING about their magigahaic power in evoking Kuk into Donnie and thinking this won them the election.. The idiots. Even if that shit were real what they did ensured a divorce from reality SO DEEP that it blinds like Darkness. Anyone that toys with that shit goes quite mad in time and Donnie was pretty well already there. All for the SELFISH BULLSHIT of wanting things their way.No other purpose or design. They literally thought that releasing an inconceivably ancient avatar of The Darkness bound before the Rise of the first dynasty would mean Kuk would just be their bitch and make their world serve THEM. I hope those fuckers lose limbs to COVID and feel their minds slipping into the sheer despair that they literally BEGGED to have in their lives.

COVID really could have been Donnie's BIG CHANCE to go down in posterity as a world wide hero for real. Now he too will pay the price for his tacit and eventually explicit consent and conceit.

If only so many vulnerable people had not been made to suffer and die I would call this Victory. But the truth is nobody won, they just lost and all who remain standing will be better off for it.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

:lulz:

My facebook "other" box is a festival.

Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2020, 02:02:46 AM

What do you mean "other" box and how so?
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 26, 2020, 02:13:40 AM

Message requests.  Messages from people you aren't friended to.

Basically, I am the worst thing since Idi Amin.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Doktor Howl on December 26, 2020, 04:30:25 AM
Quote from: The Wizard Joseph on December 26, 2020, 02:13:40 AM

Message requests.  Messages from people you aren't friended to.

Basically, I am the worst thing since Idi Amin.   :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: I mean maybe so, but YOU have style and extraordinary competency. It must have been something you said lol

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

When I do these up, do you need me to retain the Louie? I can go either way.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on December 26, 2020, 06:45:10 PM
When I do these up, do you need me to retain the Louie? I can go either way.

Yeah, why not?
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

This is the version without. It's going towards the beginning along with the other Hey Louie so I thought I'd try without the opener. I can put it back.

Doktor Howl

Woop.  Working on that introduction.

Based on the notion that nobody ever reads introductions.
Molon Lube