News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I refuse to participate on account of being ROBBED of my victory by time zones. I was robbed by TIME ITSELF.

But if y'all are gonna be fucking retards all over again then we'd best see some goddamn oldschool TRASH TALK.

The Wizard Joseph

THAT'S HOW IT STARTS!! I'd say BRING IT, but I really can't even right now. I'm not kidding. The thought of getting COMPETITIVE GOT BEATEN OUT OF ME BY A POSSE ORANGATUS...
...That's a word now and it's YOUR FAULT Cainad!

MY DIGESTIVE TRACT IS LIKE THE TERRAIN IN "FURY ROAD" AND JUST KICKED ME IN THE NUTS FOR THINKING ABOUT IT!

Quote from: LMNO on December 06, 2016, 12:52:37 PM
The Catholics have the flagellum.

Muslims have Ashura.

Discordians have fucking oranges.

I'd like to note that thing Buddhist monks do where they mummify themselves to death, but without pussing out by meditating the agony away.
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

fuck all of you

no...

FUCK ALL OF YOU

no.... NO

FUCK YOU ALL

The Good Reverend Roger

decades of ranting, and what we'll be known for is the occasional jackass showing up at the ER with his ass leaking like a Russian crown prince.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 06, 2016, 04:00:21 PM
ATHLETES:

PREPARE

YOUR

SPHINCTERS!

This looks really neat on my screen. Because of the size difference they all start off even paced and then break up after the first repetition and appear to be in an actual race.

Edit to add "Athletes" appears to be winning!
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 06, 2016, 05:57:51 PM
decades of ranting, and what we'll be known for is the occasional jackass showing up at the ER with his ass leaking like a Russian crown prince.   :lulz:

:lulz:
You know... It's better than "religion that cuts penises", "religion that sells you a heavenly timeshare", "religion that has REGULAR and formal prayer but not much else".

Discordia: religion that sent all those fools in for a GI scope and flush.

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

Vanadium Gryllz

"I was fine until my skin came off.  I'm never going to South Attelboro again."

The Wizard Joseph

- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

- Doktor Hamish Howl

Q. G. Pennyworth

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 06, 2016, 05:52:24 PM
fuck all of you

no...

FUCK ALL OF YOU

no.... NO

FUCK YOU ALL

No need...

...the oranges will do that for you.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

:argh!:  I had assumed that the fruit trucks outside of my building would have whole oranges. They only have diced oranges for fruit salad. This city is full of barbarians. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 08, 2016, 02:12:48 PM
:argh!:  I had assumed that the fruit trucks outside of my building would have whole oranges. They only have diced oranges for fruit salad. This city is full of barbarians.

Those bastards.