News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

FUCKING ORANGE EATING CONTEST

Started by Cramulus, June 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

IT WAS FUCKING POURING BUT LUCKILY I WAS YELLING

BadBeast

At least I managed to retain bowel control. (Important)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cainad (dec.)

I am so fucking annoyed that I had ZERO opportunity to buy any oranges today! FUCK not having a car.

Pæs

Quote from: Cainad on June 23, 2010, 02:24:08 AM
I am so fucking annoyed that I had ZERO opportunity to buy any oranges today! FUCK not having a car.
I came home with a bag of motherfucking kiwifruit and sat down to read this.
FUUUUUUUUU-

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BadBeast on June 23, 2010, 01:47:19 AM

Not important.
Molon Lube

Suu

I shat liquid before I began my radio show. I have beer now. This can only end in tears.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

Suu

11 here.

Had 2 more after dinner.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:   pussies.

We can clear a tree in a day here. I fucking love oranges. Too bad it isn't orange season or I would have

SHAMED YOUR SORRY DICKBUTTS WITH MY CITRUS SUCKING PROWESS! I AM FLORIDA! I AM ORANGE, YOU LILY BOWELED COCKSLAPPERS!
YOUR SIMPERING ABOUT YOUR PUSSY ASS LITTLE TUMMY ACHES MAKE ME LAUGH!

but you know, i had to like, work and shit today so i couldn't join you guys. cause my hands are full at work. so i don't really have a good chance to

pwn your sorry asses

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

TWELVE

SHIT FUCK DAMN I WANT TO POOP

GOODNIGHT.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 23, 2010, 02:36:29 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on June 23, 2010, 01:47:19 AM

Not important.
It is to me. (Although I have a rather watery stool myself this morning) Woken by gut cramps, rather than shit the bed, I crawled off to squirt half my bodywieght into the shitpot. Got a feeling it's not over yet too.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

bds

My tiny bowels have virtually incapacitated me. I have to go jobhunting today, and it's not going to end well...

"Hey, do you have *farrrtt* any *parrrrp* vacancies in the store at the *pfffft* moment?"

"... SECURITY"

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 08:48:11 PM
Oh. My. Fucking. God.

It started out
                     as a fart.

and then it was
MORE THAN A FART.

I can't believe it ---

--- I actually just crapped my pants!

--- at work

on the bright side, looks like I'm going home early today!

:potd:

(actually, this ENTIRE THREAD and all those who participated)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

I woke up to orange poomp.

...and I have to work this morning.

LMNO

This is the most important thread PD.com has ever produced.